Go to the Main Business Forum page

What do you think about premonition? [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about premonition?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Dien Rice
June 25, 2010, 06:49 PM
I know it is a fact that they occur...even about people far away that you know. I had a message from my mother, who is deceased, about my sister, who is in california (far away from me). Mom told me to tell Lynda not to let Denny drive that night because he was too tired from work. They were going to some place is Nevada and taking the children with them. I hadn't even known they planned a trip.

As for straight premonitions, I was getting ready for work and I heard a voice telling me to hurry. I wasn't late. It repeated over and over. I just got through a major intersection when I saw a cattle hauling truck lay over on it's side right where I had just been in the rear view mirror.

Have had tons of experiences of various kinds. Yep, I'm a believer...have to be.
Hi Sandi,

Wow, your post gave me goosebumps!

I also believe in these things too, though I haven't had any experiences anywhere near as dramatic as yours.

I question whether these experiences can be "controlled" or conjured up at will, though, as some "professional psychics" claim. I tend towards the view that they may not be in our control, and that instead there may sometimes be some "divine guidance" going on...

Just my personal view. Thank you for sharing...

Best wishes (or should that be "pleasant dreams"? :) )

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page