Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
I've Ridden This Dead Horse
A DEAD HORSE
Dakota tribal wisdom says that when you discover you are riding
a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount. However, in
business we often try other strategies with dead horses,
including the following:
1. Buying a stronger whip.
2. Changing riders.
3. Saying things like "This is the way we always have ridden
4. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
5. Arranging to visit other sites to see how they ride dead
6. Increasing the standards to ride dead horses.
7. Appointing a tiger team to revive the dead horse.
8. Creating a training session to increase our riding ability.
9. Comparing the state of dead horses in today's environment.
10. Change the requirements declaring that "This horse is not
11. Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
12. Harnessing several dead horses together for increased
13. Declaring that "No horse is too dead to beat."
14. Providing additional funding to increase the horse's
15. Do a CA Study to see if contractors can ride it cheaper.
16. Purchase a product to make dead horses run faster.
17. Declare the horse is "better, faster and cheaper" dead.
18. Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
19. Revisit the performance requirements for horses.
20. Say this horse was procured with cost as an independent
21. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Other recent posts on the forum...