SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 22, 2007, 09:12 AM
Administrator

Default The BEST way? Here's the fastest way to a $1,000.00 and then from there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keblack View Post
It's tough when you have a day job and can't devote that much time, but that's no excuse either.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice weekend !

Hi Ken,

IF it does take "years", then it takes years from the time you start and focus...not years of piddling around, like so many netizens have done.

Take Mike McGroarty. He came online, saw opportunity, studied and learned, built a site, and in about 4-5 years he pushed his ONLINE yearly income to over $100,000.00 while working a full time job...and taking care of his family, attending his kid's games, taking care of ill parents...

so you are right about a full time job NOT being a good enough excuse.

Today Mike puts in about an hour a day to maintain his 100 thousand dollar plus INTERNET income while still holding on to his full time job...and he's documented his reasons here and elsewhere as to WHY he keeps the j-o-b.

OK then. Here's how to make the very fastest $1,000.00 online, then you can use that money to pursue other ventures...

Write, or hire someone to write, a little, funky 8-12 page report on the latest "buzz" word on Internet Marketing and feed it to the Warriors through the WSO (Warriors Special Offers) forum. Charge 10 bux for a "beer" and you'll get a 100 or more people in just a few hours...and VOILA, you've got your thousand bux.

Coregistration is hot, motivation always sells, PLR (Private Label Rights), viral marketing, making FAST money, or any of a dozen or so other hot subjects. Join the warriors, read through the WSO forum, start posting your questions, responses (can be "me too" type) and tap into a starving crowd.

Do one, then do another and you'll be off and running.

NOW you got the 1000 bux...then what?

Make sure your clickbank account is current, your PayPal account, possibly even your PayDotCom account...and pick a few products to tout, and create a sales page. You can register a domain and get a basic site for 54 bucks at GoDaddy. You don't need their software.

USE free software to create your website, upload through your browser, and in less than two days, you have a web site...NO traffic just yet...but you're a forum veteran...make the rounds, post some response to the hottest subjects and a link to your "review" site or to your affiliate programs.

You can use part of that 1000 dollars to hire writers at any one of a score of places to create more little reports to sell and soon you'll have a library of things to offer. Create an audio, use a place like Kunaki.com to fulfill...and your information empire is on it's way.

NOW then. I'm going to stand behind something I wrote several years ago in Before You Buy Anything. Call it my OPINION if you want, but there are three keys to your success online (or off).

FOCUS. FOUNDATION. FRAMEWORK.

Using Mike McGroarty as just ONE example:

He built his original web site on his KNOWLEDGE of landscaping, he built upon a foundation of what he already knew and did in the real world.

He FOCUSED on this niche while building around the FRAMEWORK of tested and proven direct marketing principles. And Mike will be the first to tell you that he spent THOUSANDS of dollars learning from the New Masters.

I call them NEW, because they sat at the feet of the OLD guys. Jay Abraham was a Harvey Brody apprentice for a couple of years. Dan Kennedy worked at a Gary Halbert facility.

Mike learned MARKETING as he was building his business. Some people think that is all you have to know...and maybe they are right???

So then Ken, what are YOU FOCUSING on?

Are you buiding a FOUNDATION based upon your current knowledge, acquired wisdom along the way, and your interests?

What is the FRAMEWORK of your efforts? Mike McGroarty used the framework of Landscape Gardening and tapped into an incredibly hungry for KNOWLEDGE niche.

Another great example is Bill Myers. Who has created MORE products in the last 12 years than he has? I'd like to know.

He's been consistent in his approach, developed products in the direction of his interests and has a following. And he's done it with just about any type of product you can think of:

Printed Newsletters. Online newsletters. Subscription web sites. Software. Audio and Video. Books. Courses. Consulting. Seminars.

It is in my opinion the best 10 bux a month you can spend; go today and join www.bmyers.com and start going through the mammoth archives.

OK then Ken, you now KNOW how to make a quick 1000 dollars.

You KNOW a couple of real life successes you can learn from.

You KNOW how to post on forums. But the question I must ask is:

Do you KNOW what you want?

From your daily mundane efforts, what is it you want to happen? And is what you WANT a strong enough motivator to keep you focused on it until it manifests?

I don't know the BEST way to do anything...I do what works best for me.

Gordon Jay Alexander