SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11, 2007, 10:41 AM
Administrator

Default OOPS, Public Apology must be made...I'm very, very, very SORRY...

if my emails have been somewhat short.

The 7 Dollar Secrets and my sister project, 7 Dollars 7 Minutes, has temporarily taken over my life.

So I AM sorry if my normal quick LONG winded responses to your email have been somewhat terse...please, don't take it personally...it actually is a good thing as Miss Martha might say.

MOST of my communication is done via email, even with the Chattelers at the Private GJA Chatteling forum...MOST of you prefer to keep things just between US...and I respect that.

I'm a couple of days behind on my IDEAS to you folks that have bought the 7 Dollar Secrets with my affiliate link...but I should be caught up by this evening. SO, if you are waiting for some good IDEAS on how to capitalize on INFORMATION publishing as described in 7 Secrets by Johathan Leger, then you should have YOURS by tonight.

I want to talk a little about COINCIDENCE.

About 10 years ago or so, I wrote a little booklet called CoinciNetics based upon my study of the phenomenon of coincidence in my life.

Some people believe that "things happen for a reason"... for others, it is just an awareness issue...like one of my former severally mentally ill clients told his friend: "God talks to me, but he talks to you too, you just don't listen."

And maybe HE is right. IF we do get help from above, or the etherworld, or from the radio receptors deep in our sub conscious...you still have to be TUNED in...don't ya?

So there have been several coincidences in MY life this past couple of weeks. I ran into an old marketing buddy while taking a friend to the hospital for some tests. This led to a conversation about Harvey Brody and my buddy didn't even know I knew him...COINCIDENCE?

I was 7 minutes late leaving for my morning cup of HOT coffee (secretly hoping for a million dollar lawsuit????) from Mickey D's (McDonalds) and that 7 minute delay made me stay in line...for 7 minutes exactly...

and normally I just keep it in gear and drive right through, tossing my buck forty to the pay window and playing wide receiver at the pick up window...

That 7 minute difference opened my EYES to certain behaviors...mine and other peoples.

About that time I got the pitch for Jon Leger's 7 Dollars report, and of course I thought like most of you, "What, another one?" But something made me buy it and check it out.

Was it the fact it was ONLY 7 dollars? OR the fact if I got ONE other person to buy it, I'd have my investment back? Whatever it was, I sprung for the 7 bux...and it has been one of the best investments I've ever made.

I've literally spent THOUSANDS of dollars on courses, DVD's, video, audio, newsletters, memberships, books, booklets, HOTSHEETS...you name it I probably bought it.

YET, I've got nothing on my shelf that has gotten me more response, brought in more money (relative to time and effort) and given me a fresh perspective on things...

and all that for 7 dollars.

And one of the realizations, one of the GIFTS of all those
C O I N C I D E N C E S

IS THAT 7 dollars and 7 MINUTES is sometimes (I think MOST of the time) all we need to spend on certain activies, especially the money making and the Interent ones.

Do YOU have a lot of coincidences in YOUR life? Do you pay attention to them? OR are they just that...a coincidence?

Did you just happen to visit a web site that has quickened your pulse?

Did you just happen to meet an old friend who holds the keys to your future?

Have you had any incidents of coincidence recently?

Sometimes, when these things happen, at least in MY Life, I have to STOP what I'm doing and take a, hopefully, quick detour from my chosen path and follow the way that the "forces" around me are whispering in my ear.

In CoinciNetics I wrote:

"Perhaps coincidences are Divine whispers of possibility into our subconcious mind, in the hope that we awaken to the world around us and see things not as they are, but as they could be (with a nod to Bobby Kennedy)."

Do you have any thoughts on Coincidence that you would share with us?

Thanks,

Gordon Jay (Mr. 7dollar7minutes) Alexander

PS. You can still get 7 Secrets for the next few days...at this link...and receive some FREE ideas...if you'll be patient...on HOW to apply the information in this report to create a serious cash flow into your bank account.
http://www.7DollarSecrets.com/[email protected]

Last edited by GordonJ : February 11, 2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: spelling, as useual...he he