SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 18, 2007, 11:02 AM
Skip Rosell

Default Re: $7 Question For Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSki View Post
Thanks Skip.

I just set up my Kunaki account and uploaded a demo version of the product. Then ordered a sample and got a sales page link from them at... http://Kunaki.com/Sales.asp?PID=PX00ZOEY7N

However... It appears that you cannot add a sales letter to the order link and customers can't use paypal to order (credit cards only) so it looks like I'll have to take my buyers to a One Time Offer page right after they place their $7 order and put the link to the Kunaki order page on that OTO page.

I normally sell this product for $97 to $197 on ebay and plan on doing my OTO for $47

If buyers bookmark the link they could go back to the Kunaki sales page at a later date and oder. That kinda defeats having a real OTO. But I guess I could just delete the product every few days and then put it right back up which will generate a new Kunaki Order Link for it. Then I would just have to replace the old link on my OTO page every time I set up a new order link.

That would work for me if Kunaki used Paypal. But as they only take credit cards I think I'll have to oder my DVD's in bulk and pay a friend to drop ship the orders for me. That way the customer could use paypal or a credit card to order and this would be a real one time offer that they could only take advantage of by ordering right then.

Do you think that would work well enough?

Thanks again. I appreciate your input!

Steve

Hi Steve,

To make it a true OTO you would have to change the code. I don't know enough about php to help you there. You could put in a bid at elance or rentacoder and see how much it would cost. I know it has to do with the cookie that is placed on their computer.

The beauty of the $7 secret is to capture the names and email address while making a small sum. Also a $7 product is looked upon as having more value then a free product or free offer.

I have seen some that are using the code just for the $7 offer and then send a special one time offer via email. That could work in your case. You can see some of the $7 offers that have been set up here:

http://7DollarOffers.com/[email protected]

Yes that is my affiliate link but you can strip it if you like.

Sorry I could not be of more help but a programer I am not. Best of success,

Skip Rosell