SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 28, 2007, 10:50 PM
Pappy

Default Speaking of pest problems.......

I have developed a formula that kills slugs. I hate them things. It took many years of experimenting and I have finally developed something that works.

And my wife hates those suckers too...... One night I went out to feed our dogs. The BIGGEST slug I have ever seen in my life was sitting on the edge of the food bowl. I mean this guy looked like a snake! SO I got some salt and salted him good. AHHHH he was gooey, slimy and just about to slim away. But I decided to call my wife before I dumped him to show her how big he was. "Gross" was all she said. Then I decided to knock him out of the bowl by flipping the edge of the bowl with my foot. The slug went flying up and landed right between my wife's eyes. SHE flipped! Went running around the yard screaming as this half eaten salted slug was hanging from her bangs. The funniest thing I have ever seen. And Yeah we would have won the $100,000 video award if I had it on camera.

Well anyway.....

For some background: I've used beer in small dishes (my english bulldog always drank the beer) I guess that's why they call them "english"... I tried salt but it burnt the grass and killed my plants. You name it and I have tried it. UNTIL I developed the killer recipe.......

NOW: should I sell a "hotsheet" selling the recipe to my secret sauce or should I just bottle and sell the sauce? Its all organic and will not hurt your animals, plants, kids, etc...... So I don't have to worry about chemical issues.
And its relatively inexpensive to make.

So....... what should I do?

thanks...
Pappy

Last edited by Pappy : February 28, 2007 at 11:50 PM.