SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20, 2007, 04:50 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Re: Tag You're It

Dien,

Thanks for the Tag.

I didn't see anywhere where it said you had to reveal 5 things. But anyway...

1: I have not worn a watch since 1997. (Tip of the hat to Ankesh)

2: When the MacDonald's Tennis Challenge used to be played between Australia and the USA - with supposedly the Best kids from each country - I played one of the US MacDonald's Squad kids in a Major Australian Tournament for juniors and beat him in straight sets (6-2 6-0). Two years later, the girl who came Fourth in our local club championships was somehow a member of the Australian MacDonald's squad instead of the girl who won the tournament.

3. When I was young I was attacked by a new neighbor's black german shepard so vicious no-one could get near it to sedate it so it was killed by a shot from a policeman's sidearm. I defended myself with a tennis raquet during the attack and only lost some skin on my stomach. We later became Good Friends with that neighbor.

4. I do NOT drink coffee (of any kind), black tea, alcohol (of any kind), softdrink (of any kind, be it sugar free coke, pepsi or whatever), cordial or milk.

5. Peter Sun invited me (as his Guest) to an exclusive Two Day Seminar He was putting on. I was so Let Down I walked out during the moring break on day one and never went back.

6. The last four elections (state and federal combined) I've crossed out the candidate's name and put Homer Simpson as Number One. Where multiple names were, I crossed out the other candidates' names and wrote Darth Vader, Yoda, Kramer (from Seinfeld), Fat Cat (a person dressed in a cat costume) and Humphrey Bear (a person in a bear suit). My vote made No Difference to the outcome of the election - proving that voting is a waste of time.

TAG to...

All those who read this who have Not responded already.

Michael Ross