SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2, 2000, 04:38 PM
Gordon Alexander

Default There is something a "brewing" on the Net...

There is a trend.

I want you to spot it so you can catch the wave.

It has nothing to do with technology. It's not about software. Or streaming video.

It is about PEOPLE.

People many of you have never heard of.

People that are experts. People that make the kind of income most of us only dream about.

They are starting to take the Internet seriously.

See, there are many who have stayed away. Waited for the right time. They were patient, while continuing to build their businesses.

They either didn't fit in, or DIDN'T WANT to fit in with the Internet.

The times they are a changing.

I can still remember the first day I made $1,000.00 CASH from a business (not from buying and selling chattel)...

But the first day the OFF KEY SINGING TELGRAM SERVICE brought in a thousand bucks.

My wife and I cried tears of joy. Then went out to eat and celebrate.

It took a while for the next one, I had learned a valuable lesson you see repeated so often, you have to keep the pump handle moving to keep the water flowing.

Quit pumping, you get thirsty quick.

So, once I figured out I had to WORK for it, I threw myself into and soon, consistently those kind of days became routine. I was 27 at the time. Life was GRAND, literally.

Today, the average American worker makes 100 bucks a day. That is why we DON'T want to be average isn't it?

The majority make even less.

Yet opportunity abounds. There are no limits.

A thousand dollars a day would make some people sick, when they are used to making ten time that amount.

And today I spoke with one man who routinely makes into the HUNDREDS OF THOSANDS of DOLLARS per DAY....

to say I had a little "profit" envy would be an understatement.

Yet this man assured me that he could teach others how to do it too.

That blew my mind. I was, for one of the few times in my life, speechless.

I am so happy and proud to be an American. As I've stated so many times before, we hit the jackpot when we were born in the USA.

There are NO limitations, except the ones you put on yourself.

This week has been exciting for me.

I've got a TON of work to do. But after talking with old friends, making contact with old mentors and having a few meetings with the MASTERS,

I'm ready to go.

The storm I refer to, the message on the warm breezes foretelling of what is to come,

is the STORM of opportunity.

Get your little boats ready, cause you either are going to have a great ride, or you will get tossed right out of Ocean.

Batten down the hatches matey, there's OPPORTUNITY a headin your way...

G.