SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 19, 2007, 05:46 PM
MichaelRoss

Default I Have No Competition

Stewart,

Thanks for your information.

If You want to search Google on all the titles of any and all books, reports, manuals and hotsheets - and bullets in sales letters - you find, and try to find the information somewhere for Free, then knock yourself out and go to it. All the more power to you. (Not everyone knows how to do this, or is bothered to do this.)

But in so doing, you never know if you're actually getting the same thing though. Just because something has the same Title doesn't mean it has the same Content. Be aware of this.

Either way, it doesn't stop people buying. Look at William Nickerson's book "How I Turned $1,000 into Five Million in Real Estate - in My Spare Time". If you search hard enough you will find Nickerson's Secret for free (or you'll stumble upon it while doing Other Research) and you won't need to buy the book. And you'll even be told which Chapter of the book that Secret is in.

In fact, I'll tell you here... it's in Chapter 2 and it is basically this... buy with 25% deposit, spend a little to Do The Place Up - and thus get higher rent - hold for a few years then sell. Take the Profit and use it as a Larger deposit to get a larger place.

*I* knew this before I had his book but it didn't stop me getting hold of the book when I had the chance. And I am glad I did. Because Nickerson has Different Experiences to other real estate people.

And the same applies to any and all information on any and all topics. You Might be able to find some Basic Stuff for Free - but - it's the Shared Experiences of the author that make the different works have their own Intrinsic Value. As such, there really is no Competition.

Michael Ross
http://www.hotsheets.info

Last edited by MichaelRoss : July 19, 2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: additional info