SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19, 2007, 09:59 AM
SteveSki

Default Re: Another Rant and Answer To How You Really Can Earn $7500+ Per Month.

Everything you mentioned involved real ways to make money off line. Some like Goldblogger Jason make that much per week online.

You got to pick something you really want to do and commit to doing it as Jason advised to do in his podcast rant.

You said your father did well in photography.

Well... if you have a real interest in photography why don't you follow in your Dad's footsteps? I've made great money painting curbs, washing windows and selling on ebay along with marketing my own information products. But for me, photography is my real Ace in the hole.

Jason's rant gave some good advice for those looking to make money online. But I believe that for most people, operating a service type business will be far easier to start and succeed at.

With the portable photography studio set up we have in our living room my wife and I are able to charge $495 for a one hour family portrait session and it's not that difficult to get several sessions booked each day. And I think that success qualifies us to write and sell information products that teach others how to do the same.

Now I don't know what you have in the way of photographic lights, camera and props. If you already have those then invest about $200 of your working capital into marketing your portrait taking service. Borrow a camera from your father and start with one good strobe light.

The whole key is in knowing how to flood yourself with customers. You don’t need to be a sharp photographer to succeed. Hell, most of the professional photographers in my area are not very fond of me because I make a whole heck of a lot more than they do without my having a real studio and without me being what they would consider to be a real photographer.

Now.. if you don't want to learn from me... go to your Dad and work for him, pay attention to what he can teach you. After all you said he did pretty good with photography and so can you if you model his success.

Maybe your Dad has passed away... If so there are other mentors you can learn from. Here are a few recommendations other than myself...

www.NoBSPhotoSuccess.com

and...

www.snipurl.com/BigShotPhotographer

If you want to learn how to make $500+ per day photographing pets you can contact me or go here to one of my fellow pet photographers and pay $1500 to attend his next 3 day pet photography seminar.

Of course you'd be better off to start with me because I can teach you a few things the others won't and I only charge a fraction of what they do except for the NoBSPhotoSuccess forum because it's only $59 to join and you can download information products there that normally sale for $300 to $500 each to nonmembers.

So invest in the tools of the trade and get a few mentors and start photographing and selling your way to a fortune. I still invest in information from other photographers because like Jason discovered... one extra bit of info or a new way at looking at something could be just what you were looking for.

But... you seem to want everything for free and have a problem with others who market ebooks. So like Jason I also have a little rant for you to ponder over....

The real danger with being ripped off or scammed by an ebook purchase is not from the seller but from the buyer.

If you don’t believe me just surf on over to ClickBanks marketplace and start checking out the refund statistics. Clikbank will refund your money with no questions asked and most products being sold there have high refund rates from dishonest buyers requesting refunds.

Or maybe most of the products being sold there are pure junk. I don’t know but I do know that I seldom ever had to ask for a refund on any of the information products I’ve purchased. I’ve almost always have been able to extract at least one or two good ideas from any info purchase that made the investment worth it for me. But your irk me as being just another freebie seeker who wants something for nothing. And since most authours offer a full money back refund what danger is there to you?

You can earn $7500 a month with just about any of the things you have already tried. Others here have done it. The question you must answer for yourself is why haven't you?

Think about it... Success is not in what you do. It's in you... so look inside yourself to find it. Then nurture that seed and go grow a real business one step at a time.

As for me I think I'm going to follow some of Gordon's advice and slack off on my internet use as Gordon is right when he says that one of the biggest opportunities the internet presents is the opportunity to waste your time.

He's right... I could have photographed a pet photo session during the time it took me to write this post and made $150+ so I'll see you around sometime but probably won't because you seem to Chicken to even attach your name to your own post and that tells me that you are scared to do what it takes to be successful. Tell me, Am I right or am I wrong?

Steve Shulenski
www.MaverickPhotographer.com
www.AntiquePhotographyBusiness.com

Last edited by SteveSki : August 19, 2007 at 10:54 AM.