Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Re: What more could I add to my offer?
Thanks for asking about boosting sales of your report.
I have a couple questions for you which will aid us in generating some useful ideas for you.
WHO specifically would you say is your target audience for this report?
WHO has already bought this report and Why?
WHAT is the MAJOR problem that your report addresses?
WHY did your previous customers buy the report?
I think once we have a clearer picture of your target and their problems we can come up with a whole bunch of "Bonus" ideas.
Not sure if you are tracking or testing metrics on this one or not. But as a starting point it would be helpful to measure the visitor value for your sales page. Then you could test different sales boosting tactics eg.
3) Bonuses and Guarantees
O.K with ALL of that said Woody, let's say that you have all of the answers to those questions above. You know ALL of your vital metrics
And you have decided to focus on adding value to your offer in terms of BONUSES
Here is a quick Brainstorm of ideas to help YOU come up with a LOT of your own ideas
Bonus Report Topic Ideas
1. Survey you current customers to determine why they bought, and perhaps
what they felt was missing from the report
2. Go to Amazon and search for related books or products based on your targets needs and wants. Amazon will give you a list of other related products and services that users will buy.
3. Go To Amazon and read the Reviews of people that have bought similar products. Any complaints about the product will provide you with ideas for reports addressing those concerns
4. Go to Amazon and find similar products to what you have written. Click on the link that says "Search inside this book". READ the Chapter headings of the Table of Contents. ANY chapter title or subject that is NOT in your report can be turned into a report for you.
5. Go To Ebay and punch in your topic idea, and Ebay will give you other related searches keywords that have been punched in.
6. Go to Ebay. (NOT SURE IF YOU CAN STILL DO THIS TACTIC or NOT) Find people that have purchased similar products and see WHAT ELSE THEY BOUGHT by looking at their completed items.
AVG. Unit of Sale ideas
7. Change the Format of what you currently offering ie. Just Convert your report to Audio. (JUST READ it out) You can then just offer the audio has an upsell or standalone product, or even a Package.
8. Make the report a Physical product
b) Make the audio bonus a Physical product
Segment the Market Ideas
9. Make the report target a more specific niche ie. Students, Contractors, Men or Woman. (Opens up new Markets Instantly)
Distribution Channel/Traffic Ideas
10. Where are you marketing this report?
- Are you selling it on Ebay?
- Are you selling it on Amazon?
- Articles, PPC, etc etc
Marketing/business Model Ideas
11. Do you have a backend products and services?
12. You get probably give the report away in return for a quick survey as to any Pressing questions visitors may have? These questions will help you create specific reports
13. Are there any other players in your market? Potential Partners for your
Anybody here on SOWPUB that have the clients that YOU want that you could partner with ????????? ( I Know I can think of a couple people that MIGHT be potential partners for you :-> )
O.K Woody, I got a little carried away, but since it was just a quick BRAINSTORM i didn't want to EDIT too much the steady flow of ideas.
Hope this Sparks some more Brainstorming/Idea Generators for you Woody.
Me: TRUE GENIUS BEGINS, WHERE TRADITIONAL THINKING ENDS
Other recent posts on the forum...