SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

View Poll Results: Do you commit to "giving back" to humanity after becoming financially wealthy?
Yes - I commit to helping as many people I can 4 80.00%
No - I do not commit to helping as many people as I can 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27, 2007, 08:53 AM
KapilDesai

Default The Importance of Giving Back To The World (Special thanks to certain people, etc.)

A Special Thank You to Ty Coughlin, Franco Gonzalez, etc....also, some advice for newbies....the importance of giving back

Hello all new (and experienced) affiliates!

My name is Kapil Desai, and this is my first post on the forum. It is my hope and intent to get to know all of you on a more personal level. I think it's absolutely amazing (and a gift from god) that all of us are fortunate enough to be posting on here.

I think it's really awesome that ALL of us have a golden opportunity to make our financial dreams come true....and help others do the same. I really look forward to not only getting to know each of you on a more personal level, but also seeing each and every one of you succeed!

Having said that, I would like to personally thank Ty Coughlin, Franco Gonzalez, and MANY others who have gone out of their way to make OTHER people's financial lives better (including mine). I am by no means a zillionaire, but I feel that by their grace, I am on the right track to financial freedom.

And this leads me to the intent of my post: It is my hope and wish that ALL newbies and affiliates make a GENUINE commitment in not only becoming financially wealthy (no matter what program you are a part of), but to COMMITT to helping OTHERS achieve financial freedom as well.

For a moment, lets not even look at the residual part of it. Even if there was ZERO residual income involved, would you still go out of your way to HELP others financially? I really hope that each and every one of you can find it in your hearts to say "yes" to that.

If you could donate more money to charity (no residual), would you do it? Ignoring the tax breaks, would you still donate to charity? Would YOU donate money to those in need? To third world countries? Would YOU try and make the world a happier place even if there was no financial benefit in doing so?

Would YOU take pride in knowing that you helped a faceless stranger on the internet (or in the real world) so that HE or SHE could

a) get more out of life
b) spend more time with his family, spouse, kids
c) help others achieve financial freedom

Now obviously, all of us have different dreams and desires. If all of us affiliates had the income level we desire, we would all indulge ourselves in different ways....and there's nothing wrong with that! Life was meant to be fun and life was meant to be enjoyed. Diversity is the spice of life.

However, here is my PLEDGE to you. It is my hope that other affiliates reading this take the same COMMON PLEDGE...no matter what program you are in.

If I ever make the kind of money that I hope to make, I PROMISE to give back to humanity....just as my mentors Franco Gonzalez and Ty Coughlin have done. Just as other successful internet marketers such as Tony Rush, Leo de Leon, Joanne Ott, Douglas Baughknight, Rick Chitwood, and many others have done.

Be-Do-Have-GIVE.

That's a motto that I plan to live by. What about you?

I sincerely wish you all the best in your journey as internet marketers.

Sincerely,

Kapil Desai.