SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 16, 2007, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Default As you requested....UPDATE going into 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post

How about an Update and an Overview on things Going into 2008... Even for those No Stamp people...Phil

Fair Enough Phil,

First thing. Harvey Brody is an amazing Entrepreneur. Then there is Ben Suarez and SCI, and their business has never been better, it wouldn't surprise me if Ben doubled his business in 2008. I bet he comes close to doing that.

We're talking going from 100 million to 200 million here...not some guy on the internet doubling his pennies.

The "Toll Position" concept is absolutely incredible. In 2008, I'll be revealing how I personally have profited from this information for starters, and how Mr. Brody's overall business "model" beats everything else hands down...

NO employees.
Home office.
NO meetings.
NO travel.
Small customer list (about 125) he rarely talks to.
NO customer complaints.
NO refunds.
NO consumers to deal with.

MILLIONS of dollars of business.

NOT attached or tethered to his desk...his business keeps on like the Energizer Bunny whether he is "on duty" or not.

It has been an eye-opening, jaw-dropping, I can't believe it experience for me.

I KNOW about Ben Suarez, he has 500 employees, a big building and does over 100 million a year (I'd bet 200 million in '08).

Ben started in his basement, has had 35 years of success.

BOTH models are great for us smaller "fly low" type entrepreneurs. Ben can and does business from one of his homes, from anywhere in the world through his employees and company methodologies, most of which he developed himself.

Harvey does it in a way more suited to my PERSONAL tastes and goals. I'd prefer not to ever have any employees again, ever. So, I've been a serious student of Mr. Brody's this past year.

OK. What to expect or look forward to in '08.

An EXPLOSION of "Toll Postion", Toll Gate, Toll Booth, toolbooth type of products...mostly from people who really don't know much about it...so you can look forward to the REAL DEAL, Mr. Harvey Brody.

Straight from the horse's mouth, all your questions will be answered about how to quickly and easily get your own Toll Postion up and running and you'll be guided step-by-step.

That alone makes 08 something to look forward too, doesn't it?

These are predictions, projections and possibilities...but I would not be surprised to see:

An update from Ben Suarez on his NOW methodology. Perhaps a peek at a few of the campaigns that produced a MILLION dollars or more from his archives (I find that fascinating)...

New uses of social networks for business.

An INTENSE interest in China, from both directions, how to cash in on China, and how to prevent China from cashing YOU out.

Of course the election year will get interesting and it will (in my opinion) once again be about "it's the economy stupid"...

Are we going to have an economic surge or a continued slowdown? A recession? Hard times for many? IF so, then what are YOU doing on a personal basis to not be one of those that could get caught in the crunch?

What you will see from me and the "team" will be an attempt to deliver quality, useful, tested and proven, results oriented...tried by fire, in the trenches, (OK, I'll stop)....

material that can actually be used
to better people's lives
and
increase their happiness.

2008 is going to be an exciting year. Normally, this time of the year I either make an audio with my "predictions" or post seveal "I see in the cyrstal ball" about the coming year topics on the forum.

I see nothing but HUGE opportunity for all of us to be happy and financially secure and independent people in 2008.

Wrap your arms around the ways and means that work for you.

Thanks for asking Phil.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Last edited by GordonJ : December 16, 2007 at 10:30 AM.