SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18, 2007, 08:05 AM
SteveSki

Default Garlic, Life Extension, Marketing, Kakadu Juice & The Water Cure!

Hi Dien, I agree with Michael Ross. Back in my home town in the States I got to know Bob Butts who became a multi millionaire from building a chain of auto parts stores. Bob is famous in my home town for his “Free Water Cure Ads” that challenge the medical community and offers $50,000 if the water cure fails to increase energy and cure asthma. Check the Tony Robbins interview out on Bob’s website: www.WaterCure2.com I have several friends back in Northeast Pennsylvania who swear by the water cure. You can find their testimonials at the above site.

Another thing I have found really helps to increase energy is to practice deep breathing exercises like Yoga and Chi Quong.

Bill’s post pointed to the herb Rhodiola rosea. Just a few weeks ago in a newspaper I read how Scientists are rushing to study hundreds of recently discovered sea sponges from the Great Barrier Reef because they believe that some of these sponges contain future miracle drugs and many believe that soon there won't be much left to the reef due to pollution and possible global warming.

But you may find even better fatigue fighters and life extenders right in your own backyard. Check these links out and the 4 minute podcast by the Australian government’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) as right here in Australia we have the world's most nutritious plant foods like: Kakadu Plum which holds the World Record for Vitamin C content, Tasmanian Pepper Berry The World's Strongest Antioxidant food and a polygodial-rich food plant traditionally used as a bush medicine by indigenous Aboriginals of Australia. illawarra plum A very close rival to the pepper berry for the title of strongest antioxidant.

I recently found an all natural product made here in Australia from the above Bush Plants together with other nutrient dense native bush foods and other super plants from around the world. I’m not going to make any health claims about the product because each ingredient has been researched by government scientists and it’s easy enough to google them.

The product is called Kakadu Juice and it contains 100 times more Resveratrol than cabernet sauvignon.

What that means is that with every 30ml of Kakadu Juice you drink an equivalent to 3 litres of cabernet sauvignon.

For those who don’t know, Resveratrol gained a lot of interest in recent years as a substance which is claimed to produce the so called French paradox. It is a well known and documented fact that French people suffer much less of coronary disease then any other nation in the world. This term was produced in beginning of 1990’s to describe this phenomenon. Since that time more research has confirmed that Resveratrol has produce many amazing results. Having very strong antioxidant and cell protective properties Resveratrol was able to prolong longevity up to 20% in some animals. When given to obese mice it was found to have a host of health effects, including increased life span and protection from diseases of aging such as atherosclerosis, and reduced body fat.

Lawrence who you know just passed away, told me he would often start his day off with a bowl of oatmeal and berries for the antioxidants and cholesterol lowering benefit of steel cut oats so because of my cholesterol levels I decided to eat the same breakfast. But it’s not as easy to find fresh blueberries here in OZ as it is in the USA so I resorted to using frozen berries and fresh organic when available. I googled on the antioxidant levels of other plants and stumbled onto Kakadu Juice.

That was in October the day before my wife and I went off on a 10 day holiday in Tasmania. While in Tasmania I found a half dozen food products made with Tasmania Pepper Berries and a distillery in Hobart makes a Whiskey from it. I brought back samples of everything except for the Whiskey product and purchased a dozen packs of seeds. But Queensland is too warm a climate for the Tasmanian Pepper plant to grow (it does grow in Southern NSW) so I decided to order some Kakadu Juice.

Found out that the company decided to use a Network Marketing business model and at present has about 800 distributors. The bottle arrived and the juice tastes really great so I called the company up and offered to get them some free publicity. See the front cover of the February 2008 Issue of “Australian Money Making Opportunities” magazine when it hits the newsstands the first week of February. Got the front page, a 40 word ad, plus 3 articles in that issue for free because of being a regular article contributor the last couple of years.

I just put up a Squidoo lens on Kakadu Juice at: http://www.squidoo.com/kakadu-Juice and a blogger page at: http://kakadu-juice.blogspot.com and I’m looking for someone to help record a10 – 15 minute overview of the product, company and opportunity. Maybe Pete or Millard would be interested. Both have good voices and speaking experience.

At this time there are no links back to my Kakadu sales site from the above links. Will most likely wait until the end of January before doing so. If you want to strip out my links I hope you will leave the rest of this post stand. I feel that people should know what science is discovering about Australian Bush Foods!

Cheers,
Steve Shulenski

Last edited by SteveSki : December 18, 2007 at 09:37 AM.