SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 9, 2003, 07:49 PM
Michael Ross (Aust, Qld)

Default I created $2,142.00 of repeat business with a 15 word classified ad - from scratch in one month

First. This post entices you to spend some money. How much is up to you. If you don't want to be tempted to spend some money, stop reading. Otherwise, get your credit card ready, read the post and spend some money because you get far more value than the money you spend.

Second. The headline above is TRUE. Starting from scratch - no existing customers and no real experience in that business - I ran a 15 word classified ad. Within one month that small little ad has generated $2,142.00 worth of repeat business. That is... if I stop all marketing right now I will continue to bring in $2,142.00 per month.

And I don't really do anything that requires me to have any skill or equipment or anything.

I run ad. People call. They want what is in ad. I go see them. Tell them how much and ask when they want it. They tell me. I go home. Call someone else and they handle fulfillment. After fulfillment I send bill to customer. Customer pays me. I pay person who did fulfillment.

Next month. Person who handles fulfillment, provides fulfillment again. I send customer bill. Customer pays me. I pay person who did fulfillment. After initial contact I don't see customer again. More free time for me. Make money for sending out bills.

If I wanted to handle fulfillment I could. But I don't want to. I would rather let other people do that while I make money. Like making money for sending out bills from home. You could do it all if you wanted to because no real skill is required.

What exactly is this business and the 15 word ad that generated all this?

That is a secret not for revealing in public. Only people who get The Great Ideas Letter will be told - on Wednesday, August 13 - because it is an idea we've already written about in The Great Ideas Letter. (We test some ideas we write about. This is one of them.)

People who get The Great Ideas Letter on Wednesday, August 13 will see five, nearly six, pages of details about this business. They will see the ad used, and where the ad was run. They will see what the prices are. They will see what to say. They will see how to find people to handle fulfilling. They will see how I make money sending out bills from home.

If you don't get The Great Ideas Letter, here are two ways you get it:

Way One: Go here: http://www.sowpub.com/greatideas/ scroll down to near bottom of page and choose your option. You get The Great Ideas Letter for less than the price of a yummy cup of coffee from Starbucks.

Way Two: Go here: http://www.sowpub.com/greatideasvol1/ scroll down to near bottom of page and click order link. You get lots of back issues as well as new issues for less than the price of a yummy cup of coffee from Starbucks. (Back issues also contain 12 word ad we used to start a business we run to this day.)

If you buy coffee you can get The Great Ideas Letter. It's cheaper than yummy cups of coffee from Starbucks. And better for your pocket.

But don't get The Great Ideas Letter thinking you get rich quick like winning lotto. That is fantasy thinking. The Great Ideas Letter only deals in really real world thinking and ideas.

Other things about the business: It is not MLM or network marketing or whatever else they call it these days. It exists in every country of the world I can think of. It is legal. It is not mailorder. It is offline. It does not require educational qualifications. You don't buy something then sell it later. I started it - and continue to run it - with a 15 word ad. You actually have to take action (and spend some money) for the business to work - just reading about it won't make you money.

Here's what to do now:

If you already get The Great Ideas Letter - wait patiently until Wednesday's issue comes out.

If you don't already get The Great Ideas Letter - scroll back up page a bit, click the link after Way One or Way Two, scroll down page that appears in browser, then click link to get The Great Ideas Letter. Download bonuses. Wait patiently for Wednesday's issue. Simple.