SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 16, 2008, 11:07 AM
Skip Rosell

Default Re: Actually....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adman View Post
I place TV Channel Stands in hotel rooms. These have the Hotel Info, TV Channel Listings and a Full Color of a Pizza on the front....for the "wearie, hungry, traveler to be enticed by and just pick up the phone and a mouth-watering pizza will be delivered to their room shortly.

"I" actually went out and SOLD Pizzeria owners on paying me...in advance, for me to place my "Displays"....IN Hotel Rooms!

And, I "Guaranteed" them 3 Pizzas per Room per Month!

For ex: I just checked on 2 hotels I put my displays in, just before the 1st of the year.

Hotel #1...100 Rooms....962 Pizzas ordered....in 3 1/2 mo
Hotel #2...125 Rooms....1,213 Pizzas ordered....in 3 1/2 mo

....FROM MY DISPLAYS!

The reason I know these orders are from MY Displays is because I had a Special Price for the pizzas on my displays....a price that was not shown anywhere else than MY displays.

So....because of these results, I am able to command a "good price" to be on my room displays.....UP Front. I don't need to ask pizzerias to "pay me WHEN they get orders"....I Guanantee they WILL get orders.

Don Alm
Adman

Hi Don,

Thanks for proof that this type of advertising works.

Since you went out and sold the owners of the pizzerias you have a track record and can command a "good price". A stranger walking in to a pizzeria or calling them on the phone "Cannot" command that price. Which would you accept?: A guarantee from a stranger or a risk free offer?

With risk reversal anybody can run this program. There is NO risk to the owner so what does he/she have to lose.

"I" actually went out and SOLD Pizzeria owners

Also with a phone call and the risk reversal plan I can work the whole country from my home office. I don't have to stop in and "sell" the owners. I don't have to be a great salesperson to work this plan.

Also to set up the ads takes me 15 minutes with NO travel. In fact with a template I can set up an ad in a couple of minutes and have it live in 5 minutes or less in any town in the country.

I don't know all of the customs in other countries but I bet (If I wanted to) I could set up this plan in many other countries besides the U. S. If they have pizza delivery then this could work for them.

One more thing that an advertisement online can do that a physical product in the Motel room cannot do is have the custom sample made right in front of the owner as we talk on the phone. (If they have an Internet connection)

Anyway BOTH have their place and both will work. It is up to each person's preference of which way they want to work. Face to Face or on their computer.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell