SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Poll: MJxyhcYicPoeskdKsWB
Poll Options
MJxyhcYicPoeskdKsWB

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 7, 2000, 11:17 AM
Gordon Alexander

Default YOU get a break for a couple of days...

Dien and I have a lot of work to do over the next few days.

Good news for you, there will be less of US at the forum, and more of WE...YOU that is...

But BEWARE, I may post twice as much as usual, it is my "coffee" break from work.

The way your stories are coming in, WE may have to publish an anthology, kind of like a Chicken Soup for the Soul thing, any ideas on a title?

Seeds of Wisdom for Your Spirit? Whatever.

Just want you all to know, we will be updating, modifying, checking, taking down some things, putting new things up, revising,

you know, all the stuff you do while UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

We look good for Sept. 1 opening and OCT. 1 GRAND OPENING...with Prizes even...

that is "Lord willing and the creek don't rise"

So thanks for visiting and sharing, and feel free to start a new discussion if you like.

A reminder, some of the topics I'll personally address are:

Chattel; the buying and selling of personal property.

Cooking/Recipes.

Marketing to a degree.

GOLF.

The FUTURE.

and whatever else comes around.

ONLY pseudo-Physics questions for me, we are in the presence of a Master on that Subject...so not too much with the flying saucer theories and all...

ONE IMPORTANT POINT...

One of my reasons for "leaving" the Net for awhile was because I became overwhelmed.

My e-mail is starting to pick back up, which is fine, I'll answer it all as soon as I can.

But this time around, I'm going to be a little less accessible. I wrote about it at the old forum, and called it A VISIT TO THE CANDY SHOP

you can read that at my OLD forum,

http://www8.web2010.com/profit/wwwboard/messages/540.html

It gives a little detail about the overload I was receiving.

This is not to discourage you from writing or calling me, I'm still accessible, but I put a high value on my time...

respect that, as much as I respect your time, then by all means, get in and stay in touch...

BUT, FYI, I do not accept COPYWRITING assignments at this time. Nor do I consult. I'm sorry, I just don't have the time.

But, I do and will continue to answer questions and share here at sowpub. There are MANY experts that visit, but most only lurk at this time, but in time, you will get some quality answers to your questions here.

That was a lot of buts, but, something I needed to say before the official opening on Sept.1...

Thanks as always for your time and attention...

Gordon Alexander