SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15, 2008, 05:09 PM
MichaelRoss

Default What? No Triage?

Quote:
"my neighbor had to take his young son to the Emergency Room at midnight

He had to wait in line while 20 "Hispanics" (aka "Illegals") were being treated for "minor" items AT NO CHARGE.

So... even with GREAT insurance which is all paid up....something happens to your body where YOU need Emergency Care....RIGHT NOW...or YOU will die. You could have a problemo"

What? Don't hospitals practice Triage anymore? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. That triage has gone out the window. That someone with a lopped off limb and blood gushing out everywhere would need to wait for hours while a Hispanic is treated for a pimple. Oh Em gee. The humanity of it all... /s

Interesting, that based on a person's skin color, your neighbor was able to know, for 100% certainty, that Those people were Illegals. (You're not making this up, are you Don?)

I've heard this crap since as long as I can remember. If it ain't the Wogs coming to take jobs, it's the Poles, Ruskies, Serbs, Cro-ats, Chinks, Chongs, Gooks, Pakies and other names.

Oh. Can't find a cab not driven by a Pakie. Um. Is it the Pakie's fault or your precious whitey's not wanting to do those jobs?

I KNOW it's the later. As I see it here daily. Precious whitey sits on his ass not wanting to get off it otherwise he might miss an episode of Springer. Forget trying to get ahead. Easier to sit on the sofa, suck on a fag and suck down cones while drinking beer and eating pizza and then Whine and Complain about all Those people taking the jobs.

You seem to forget your history Don. In 1820 the population of the USA was around 1 million. At the start of the civil war the population of the USA was what... 33 million. It's now something like 300 million. Surely those 1 million didn't breed to create 33 million in only forty years? And surely those 33 mil didn't breed like rabbits to now create those 300 million. Think there might be some Immigration coming into it. People coming to the USA for a Better life?

Maybe, the US Gummit shoulda prevented such spicks, chinks, slavs and the like from coming over. Maybe YOU might want to get something going like the Candle Maker's Petition to put a stop to this "people coming to America" thing - http://www.econlib.org/library/Bastiat/basSoph3.html

Instead of bitching and moaning about it, why don't you damn well move to somewhere where you aren't surrounded by those who you deem Undesirable? Your sanity will be better for it. (Maybe you should stop reading the paper and listening to the radio and getting any news at all - for your sanity Don.)

Of course, if you choose to stay in your despicable area being overrun by Foreigners taking YOUR health care away while blood flows from you copiously and you almost die right in front of medical staff, instead of moving, then you only have yourself to blame, right? Because you are choosing to subject yourself to the conditions you don't like. And that, in the words of Butthead, is Dumbass.

Michael Ross