SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 31, 2011, 09:40 PM
SteveSki

Default Re: $4,000 A WEEK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugs Across America, Inc. View Post
How is it that you've done all this when you just found out about the whole advertising on mugs idea a few days ago when you called our company and got all this info from our office manager. You haven't produced a single mug. You asked me to send you samples a few days ago. You are now making up stories. We googled your name and found out that this seems to be a track record of yours.

Hi Mark, Great program and product you've got but not enough sales reps to run with it. I see from your post that Don has been researching his competition. I'm not defending his actions, however I know for a fact that Don was dabbling with selling ads on mugs back in the late 90's. In Fact - Randy who posted in this thread above and I talked about Don selling a info product on the Admug program back in 2003 and Randy sent me one of the Mugs he had sold ads on in Georgia the year before. I read Dons post again and see where he says that he was selling ads on mugs in the past but not in full color. Several weeks ago we posted a question on this forum asking if anyone knew where to get full color mugs from and I guess he started to look at all of the competition at that time.

This thread should be good PR for you as my belief is most people considering doing this will take the path of least resistance and choose to work with a team that already has all of the pieces in place for them to run with.

It's hard to tell when done is or is not being truthful, I agree. The pet photos in his sample fridge magnate calendars are ones that I took. But Don did not do anything wrong with using my images. He purchased my pet photography info product back in 2003 and everyone who purchased it has my blessings to use my images to make up samples.

So maybe he has done Pet Photo Fridge Mags or not... but I have after buying Dons info product on Car Dealership Fridge Mags. Despite what anyone thinks of Don as a person, one thing is for sure, his ad programs are good profit generators for those who are willing to run with them.

Anyone reading this post who is considering selling ads on mugs would be wise to team up with MugsAcrossAmerica.com

Cheers,
Steve
www.FreeBackgroundClub.com
Get a Free Digital Fantasy Background Each Month!