SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3, 2011, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Default Fascination is the ability to elicit an Instant Trance via a "gaze".

Thanks for you calls. Germany, Japan, France...several states have dialed up...and so far, I haven't been stumped...or so I think.

See, there is NO one out there that teaches FASCINATION simply because they can't. They don't know how. AND most, even the highly educated, don't even know what it is or what limitations it has.

So, as a little education, for those interested...Here are a few links to some subjects of interest...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnosis

This is a pretty comprehensive digest of the subject of hypnosis. I will call your attention to TWO people who resonate most with my own studies...

The Amazing Randi who is quoted on the site:

James Randi, a professional magician and skeptic, provides a definition of hypnosis as "a mutual agreement of the operator and the subject that the subject will cooperate in following suggestions".[James Randi, a professional magician and skeptic, provides a definition of hypnosis as "a mutual agreement of the operator and the subject that the subject will cooperate in following suggestions".[

I'm a big fan of both Randi and skepticism. However, I'm one of those guys who have had above and beyond "experiences" so, I'm a skeptical "believer"...ok, a paradox.

Anyhow, the other piece of info is about Milton Erickson, and in particular:

Erickson had no hesitation in presenting any suggested effect as being "hypnosis", whether or not the subject was in a hypnotic state. In fact, he was not hesitant in passing off behaviour that was dubiously hypnotic as being hypnotic.

I tend to think of RESULTS more than effect too. Maybe the sale is made via old fasioned salesmanship, or subtle NLP...but in cases where FASCINATION is involved, there is no doubt in my mind I have directly accessed their brain files and therefore bypassed the RAS, to embed an action command directly into that area of the brain which resonates with where the thought came from...it is a mirror reaction of my thinking.

It is acheived with Emotionally Charged Thought Pictures FLASHED directly into their brains via their eyes. It is an "explosion" of your personal energy, focused in the brain which acts as a parabolic blaster and exits from your eyes, into their eyes...exciting the ocular nerve and delivers the message, the picture...to an exact area of their brain.

Now here is another site to learn from, it is one of the handful of sites which claim to teach FASCINATION, although, they are as free as I am to make claims about the subject, I find some false premises there based on my 40 years of investigation.

http://www.hypnotisme.com/hypnotisme/

Interesting stuff to read, however...

On a phone call this weekend, I explained to someone my opinion that the reason so many NLP practicioners are lousy at persuasion is because of Robert Ciadini's principle, COMMITMENT AND CONSISTENCY

If you invest 4,000 to 9,000 dollars or MORE for your certification and training, you're going to defend that move no matter how lousy you are...

Anyhow, TRUE FASCINATION can't be used for harm...

which is rule number one Do Not Attempt to Do Harm... you will waste time and do yourself more harm.

There is only ancedotal and even then, extremely rare mentioning of any TECHNIQUE although the idea of a "Hypnotic" Gaze, or a Look that "freezes" people in their tracks is ancient.

Most of what is taught regarding FASCINATION comes from the folklore of early hypnosis and Mesmerism. Fascination is used by many animals to "freeze" their prey, to put them into an instant trance and then to strike.

Human FASCINATION is the most power, effective means of non-verbal, PRIMAL communication, instant hypnosis and does not require touching, interpretation or hypnotic or NLP suggestion.

It is brain to brain, eyeball to eyeball...an exhange of bio-electrical energy which flashes through space and lands like a lightening bolt upon the mind of your target.

OK. Any questions?

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. OH yea, the "certification" process is FREE if you can teach this stuff...once you pass a little quiz and DEMONSTRATE performance of the technique. 125 bux, call after 9PM EST to ask any private questions you may have or for any other details you need. 561-373-4504