SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 16, 2011, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Default Fascination begins with TCA...which is:

a State of Mind. Total Concsious Awareness can be achieved for short bursts of time. The negative side of "TCA" is known as the FFF reflex...flight, fight or freeze, a negative state of HyperArousal. PTSD is often attributed to two areas, first is an event...second is a sustained time period of Hyper Awareness...for long periods of time. And is the reason so many soldiers have trouble getting back to "normal" life.

They were in this altered state for long periods of time and it has effected their neurology.

TCA is a positive state of Hyper Alertness, where you become aware of all the stimuli. When you are in this state, you can quickly and easily and quite NATURALLY get in synch or rapport with another person...and when you start to practice Animal Hypnotic Fascination, you are acutely aware and probably uncomfortable because it feels like deliberate manipulation...because we aren't normally CONSCIOUSLY aware of this state...however, it is a very natural and ancient and I'd say innate state.

We are hard wired for reading other people's intent.

In classical hypnosis you consciously try to enter your subject's mind with technique and methodology...in AHF it is natural...you bypass the RAS altogether with pictures, with feelings, with a projection rather than a conscious effort...and the response is instantaneous and is snuck in the back door past the guards of the RAS.

As you become more consciously aware, by keeping a journal, or keen observation, you'll come to realize how many of our conscious decisions are actually made at this primal level.

NON verbal communication is, in my opinion, a more effective method to get someone to do what you want and when in used in combination with known techniques, such as distraction, can generate rapid results in your abilities to influence someone.

Keep track of your contacts for a week and as Duane says, you'll be amazed.

Now look deeply into my eyes.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Adolph View Post
@Margaret Thanks for the book reference: will check out Brown's book

@Gordon Thanks your Fascination course looks...Fascinating. I really believe
there is a natural "unconscious communication" that occurrs between people.

@Ankesh Thanks for the EXCELLENT reference material. I really appreciate it.
I learned a New word too "Expatiating"

@Dien Thanks. Happy to share and YES there is a lot which we do not understand.

But I am sure that if we documented our "Fascinating experiences" we would start to notice "Patterns" of behaviour which were common in all of these instances.

Then it would no longer be an unconscious process...why??
because we have too many documented references which we have written and analyzed. We would start to develop PROOF or Conscious references points to support the belief that.."This is REAL".

And YES I started to record some "Psychic/Fascinating" type incidences. It is amazing how FREQUENTLY they actually occur. Well at least for me :->...

Would highly suggest you start keeping a LIST of any past, present or future experiences.

you may surprise yourself.

Definite food for thought