Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
A Short List Of My Takeaways...Clarity, Entertainment and NLP?
Thanks for the responses,
Brilliance as expected. So many lessons.
I noticed that consciously or unconsciously Kenny used a LOT of NLP techniques. I'm sure Glen Osborn can add more details or the proper terminology.
Here's were some tactics which stuck out at me.
1. Kenny got the prospect to say "YES" over and over:
2. Kenny had "Clarity of Purpose" about what he was REALLY selling:
Lady asks him at one point. "What are you selling?" Kenny pauses and replies "PERSONALITY!" Yes. and now you are viral on Youtube. Good job Kenny
We all know the example of when you're writing copy you are not selling the drill...you are selling holes.
3. Anchoring: He get's the client emotionally laughing and then anchors it with the verbal command and gesture of "High Five"
4. Embedded Commands: He confuses the Man by overloading/ His conscious mind with laughter, a bunch of facts, speaking quickly and then QUIETLY whispers (Tonally marks) the command "YOU GET IT?"
Poor guys reply was literally "HUH? What?"
Poor guy then starts to invite Kenny to do a routine at one of his performances.
5. Pattern Interrupts: Anytime there was a "lul" or a potential "objection" he'd yell "OHHHH..." and he'd find some new Problem, or Joke to shift attention back to the sale
6. He used Celebrity name dropping: to establish an affinity with the prospects and also to highlight/ credentialise some of his statements. "Y'all know Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Jaimie Foxx, Michael Jackson, O.J...etc. etc. etc.
7. Future Pacing: Kenny had asked them somewhere in the presentation if they could see themselves using the product to clean x,y and z.
Alright I could go on and on with all of the hidden tactics but I digress. There is a lot of Sowpubber Brilliance which has already posted about Kenny.
Me: TRUE GENIUS BEGINS, WHERE TRADITIONAL THINKING ENDS
Other recent posts on the forum...