Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
I just read the below post on the WF in the offline discussion section. It tells how to offer your clients free sms through twitter. For all I know I might be the last guy on the planet to know this neat little trick. But, who cares, I will offer it to my clients and prospects.
1. Go to Twitter and create an account for your prospect's business but with the word “deal”, “coupon” or “offers” in the Twitter name.
(The idea is to make the name easy to remember.)
Let’s say the prospect's business is a restaurant named “Kim’s Koffee”, your Twitter name could be KoffeeDeals.
2. Then the business owner advertises her text message service"
The call-to-action can be something like:
Text "Follow KoffeeDeals" to 40404 for VIP specials, offers and discounts.
Then each time the business owner tweets a deal under the KoffeeDeals Twitter account, their customers will receive it via a text message.
Pretty cool, uh? Try it for yourself.
3. BONUS: When customers text "Follow KoffeeDeals " to 40404, they will not only receive future deals, they also receive the LAST TWEET that was previously sent.
4. Get this: Customers do not have to have a Twitter account in order to receive these text messages, they just have to text "follow (username)" to 40404 and they will be subscribed.
5. The particular Twitter account you set-up for your prospect or customer is JUST for text message offers. It does not replace their regular Twitter account. And with this special account, they shouldn’t send out more than 1-2 offers per week.
It was posted by Rick Duris and I forgot to copy the page but if you go to the WF and look under the offline discussion section you should be able to read the entire thread.
If caregiving was a sport it would be an Extreme sport. A site for caregivers.
Other recent posts on the forum...
ADD or ADHD?? Here is one technique. A.I. I. P.
11 year old post. Good time to think about it.
Saturday morn rant, rave and ramblings. GURUS. Wanna be one?
Excrement! So said Herschell Gordon Lewis to us a few years back.
NEW and different COPYWRITING course. Limited.