Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Creating a perpetual traffic machine
So some of you know that I've been making a living online now since the past 11 years. I've done well because I was able to adapt a few of the lessons from the direct marketing legends over the years.
The biggest problem people face online is cracking the traffic code. How do you attract new visitors to your website consistently. The online gurus teach you about SEO and social media and the shiny new widget of the week that will help you grow your website traffic. And I've mastered some of that over the years.
But the best strategy of growing traffic *consistently* is still something the old direct marketing legends used. The idea of using a front end product to create a traffic stream.
The traffic strategy is simple.
1. You create a front end product and sell it.
2. You use the profits from the sale to attract new visitors.
3. You optimize your product price and your conversion rates so that for every sale you make, you have enough money to advertise and generate a new sale.
I'm planning to write a comprehensive ebook detailing this process of creating a perpetual traffic machine with frontend products. Would you be interested in it?
The ebook will cover:
* The biggest mistake people make before they even begin creating their frontend product.
* The quickest way to write an effective sales letter.
* How and why you should pre-sell your product.
* A few effective front end product ideas that you can create quickly.
* How to test your price points.
* How to optimize your conversion rates.
* Advertising strategies to generate more traffic with less money.
The ebook will be priced in the $35 to $45 range. But you can get it for $5 right now if you pre-order.
Note: The ebook hasn't been written yet. You will receive the chapters as a I write them. 1 chapter at a time. 1 to 2 chapters per week.
Send $5 to me via PayPal. And I'll start sending you 1 chapter at a time. First chapter on April 2.
$5 PayPal Link
Why am I doing this?
* I do my best work when I have deadlines to meet. Having you pay me the token $5 will make sure I am accountable.
* The end product will be a lot better because of your constant feedback.
* It would be awesome to gather a few testimonials before the ebook is launched.
What skill sets do you require?
* Moderate writing skills. (Although actually, you can outsource the writing work too.)
* Internet and website basics. You need to know how to put up a sales letter on a website and accept money online and deliver your product via email and things like that. (These things can be outsourced too, however.)
What you'll have at the end?
* A comprehensive breakdown of how exactly you can build and utilize a front end product to create a perpetual traffic machine for your website.
If you are interested, here is the PayPal link you can use to send the 5 bucks:
$5 PayPal Link
If you've ever read my posts before, or bought from me before - you know that you'll be happy with your investment. But yet, you can ask for a full refund any time you want if you are unsatisfied with the chapters you receive.
$5 PayPal Link
(This message is posted with Dien's permission.)
Other recent posts on the forum...
We've discussed EVENT marketing, here is an interesting one.
Why people hate selling (salesman) ... and an EFFECTIVE alternative to it, IS...
ADD or ADHD?? Here is one technique. A.I. I. P.
11 year old post. Good time to think about it.
Excrement! So said Herschell Gordon Lewis to us a few years back.