Ask any questions related to entrepreneurship or self-improvement
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Re: Yes, you have a phone, a car or van...gas money...and whatever it is
So time is a constraint. That means.
1. You can't sell products or services that requires people to think a lot to make a decision.
2. You can't sell products or services that take time to deliver. At most, delivery needs to happen within 2 hours. At best, you sell someone else's products. You earn the commission for the sale. (In which, the sales price has to be a lot more than $500.)
3. The more sales pitch you have to make, the more time it takes. So you have to focus on either:
1 quick sale with $500 profit.
10 quick sales with $50 profit.
More than that is just too time consuming.
Keeping these constraints in mind, I would focus on 1 of 2 things.
1. Teach. 10 students paying $75 a head for a 2 hour workshop on a particular topic.
2. Sell someone else's service. Where you can ask the buyer to pay in installments - and you get to keep the first installment payment as commission.
The process is simple:
1. Find a hungry crowd.
2. Make your pitch to them.
3. Make the sale and deliver.
Selling local SEO services.
1. Find the local yellow pages or newspaper. Make a list of 10 advertisers who already have a URL.
2. Find a company who sells local SEO optimization packages for $2000 or so. Ask them if they will pay you $500 per sale commission. Get their work history and portfolio and proof.
3. Approach the businesses in list 1. And start pitching.
1. Pick up a hot topic. Stock trading. Losing weight. Beating procrastination and improving productivity. Formulating a book / script / novel. Learning how to read music in 2 hours.
2. Find a place to pitch the workshop. A company. An institute. A fraternity. Religious organization. Make an offer: $75 per person. Learn ____ in 2 hours. Free dinner.
If you can call people before hand, then hire someone to make the sales calls before you reach the town - and get people to pre-order their seats. Book 10 people before you reach the town. (Or 1 company who can send 10+ employees.)
3. Find a place where you can hold the workshop for 2 hours. A local diner would allow because you'll be paying them for your guests dinner. Or else, a library. Or an open park. Or a room in someone's office. Or a class room in the local school.
4. Deliver the workshop.
Are you frustrated with the internet marketing b.s. out there where you have to sieve through 10 good articles to find 1 good actionable idea? Then bookmark WarriorBulletin.com.
Warrior Bulletin is a community curated link sharing website for internet marketers. Save your time and read only the best internet marketing articles and ideas.