Ask any questions related to entrepreneurship or self-improvement
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Some potential advertisers / sponsors...
Of course, it depends on the precise type of booklet...
If you're thinking specifically of a booklet to give to someone who has lost a loved one, then some possible advertisers/sponsors could be...
- funeral organization services
- eulogy writing services
- memorial service organizers
- musicians (for the funeral service or a memorial service)
- caterers (for the funeral service or a memorial service)
- bereavement counseling
- headstone engraving services / stonemasons
- grave site maintenance services
- legal services (as they may need legal advice, such as in relation to the administration of the estate, in relation to the interpretation of the will, in the case of distribution due to intestacy, or to challenge the will or the intestacy distribution)
- financial planners (e.g. if there is an inheritance to be managed)
- tax consultants (e.g. there may be taxes to be paid in relation to the deceased estate)
- estate administration services (to help administer the deceased estate)
- remembrance products (i.e. products created to help remember the deceased)
Those are some ideas...
All of these are helpful services to the survivor of the deceased, so I think they are all "tasteful" (as long as it's done in the right way)...