SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4, 2014, 07:14 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: Need some help finding an item here on the forum...

Hey Dien.....thanks for the nice words. I've been "Free" my whole life, free in the greatest country in the world.

Free to "get an Idea" and pursue it.

The week of every 4th of July I festoon the front of my house with Banners and Flags and stuff. On the Tuesday before the 4th, a reporter and photog from the local paper came by around noon, as I was fixing some wind damage to the banners.

The reporter said she was writing an article for the 4th and would I answer a few questions about what the Flag means to me and allow my photo to be taken.

I replied, "Sure! Ya got a few hours?"

Well....I managed to fill up a few sheets of her notepad and.....waddya know, I pick up the paper on the 4th and guess who is on the front page?

Yup....little ol' me....with my flag behind me.

I basically told her the Flag means 2 things to me; Freedom and Opportunity

I've had ONE j.o.b. in my life and have gone on to start and help start over 50 enterprises. Successful ones that I then sold or gave to someone who could use a "source of income" without much investment or time to get going.

I'm not selling my Midas Reports anymore (www.midasreports.com) but people can still take a look and see if any "spark their juices".

I especially like to listen to the anonymous phone call I taped from someone who said "I Changed His Life".

Makes me feel good!

Anyways.....I sure don't like the way our Gummit is handling things now. Every once in a while, I get out some old Pres Reagan speeches to remind me of what SHOULD be said by politicians nowadays.

And....I'm gonna find some time this week and give a report on my latest project involving Videos and Residual Income.

Take care,
Don Alm