SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13, 2014, 02:03 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: Ya GOTTA see this!

You got it!

MOST biz owners have been bombarded by..."I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU!" "I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU!"...etc What I do is...."IT'S ALREADY DONE FOR YOU! TAKE A LOOK AND SEE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT!"

Google...."Thompson's Auto Stuff" and see what comes up!

Now.....this is just a "Foot in the Door" thingee. Sure, some biz owners, when seeing THEIR Business on Page One, for their biz name, will say; "Hey! Who gave you permission to do this?"

I simply respond with, "Yup! It appears you do NOT want your business to be on Page One for your business name so whenever any prospective customer/client/ patient wants to "see who you are and what you do"....they will NOT see a full color Thumbnail prompting them to click on YOUR Video .....bypassing all the other "Text-Listings" so you do NOT "standout" among your competitors! I will take your Video down in the morning!:

Guess how many of these send me an email OR....Phone me to say; "DON'T TAKE IT DOWN!"

(I now charge $497 for PLR Videos branded with their Logo & Contact Info PLUS....and an extra $300 for ranking the video on Page One for their Biz Name)

So....again, this is just an Intro to my services. What I really want to do is, PROVE to them that I CAN do "this kinda stuff" and..when I rank a video for "Keyword Town" and start sending them "PHONE CALLS" from HOT LEADS (my Up Grade by Ranking them for their NICHE....ex: "Toledo Carpet Cleaner").....and (using CallFire for my Call monitoring)....I can SEE how many calls they're getting AND.....I then determine what I'm going to charge for sending them HOT LEADS every month.

I charge a MINIMUM of $97/mo (for Lawn Mower services) up to $497/mo for "Assisted Living" clients! (and more)

Note: Assisted Living facilities charge a MIN of $2,500/mo for each "patient" so.....would they "risk" 500 bux a mo with me to get a client who pays them $2,500/mo.....you betcha! In fact....these type of biz will pay $1,000/mo...and MORE!

So....you don't have to fart around with "Lawn Mowing" clients (although that's where I started)....get some experience with them THEN.....GO FOR THE GUSTO and get $1,000/mo clients!

How many $1,000/mo clients would YOU need to make you and your family happy? Ten?.....20? 20 x $1,000/mo = $20,000/mo.....$240,000 A YEAR!

Just for setting up a Thumbnail that MAKES people Googling "Assisted Living City" where all the "WORK" you need to do is get the Thumbnail on 1st Page of G (for the Keyword).....and toss a few backlinks to it every month...which you can do on you IPhone while you're cruising the Bahamas in your yacht!
Anyways.....there's a guy named "Derrel Eves" who now has a chain of 200 Assisted Living facilities paying him a Fortune every month.

Don Alm......going for the Gusto