SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 20, 2014, 01:36 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Thanks! & How Don's been "well ahead of the curve" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post
I've been concentrating on selling videos to offline biznesses. I call them "Web Commercials".... 30 to 60 sec.

I bought a LOT of "PLR Videos" (Private Label Rights) from Nick Mancuso and David Cisneros over at WF.....and have been using them as "foot-in-the-doors" leading to other services and Monthly Residuals.

I've been sending emails and FaceBook Messages .....telling prospects about the video I made for them and a link to my website (www.webvideopromos.com).....(using SpyPig to let me know when my email was opened)....however, many of my emails are not opened.... possibly because the subject line doesn't "Grab"....so....I found the answer.

I use the prospect's Name in the Subject Line. I then place their full color Logo or Banner (from their website)....onto my email ....now the following is "KEY";

I place a "Video Play Button" in the middle of the Graphic...so it looks like an actual Video. I then click on "HyperLink" (jn my MS Outlook email program)
and link the Graphic to the YT video....so my prospects can go directly to my videos!

Sure makes a difference in response.

Don Alm
Hi Don,

Thanks for posting that... Your video image in email idea is a very smart one! If I saw a "play" button in the middle of the video image, I think I'd be more likely to "hit it" too, because we've been "conditioned" to do that by YouTube and the other video websites...

Using some of the ideas you've posted is certainly a way a person could increase their cash flow and live a good life, too!

By the way... speaking of videos... I remember from all those years ago you posted about your real estate video business, where you make videos for realtors...

I try to keep my "finger on the pulse" of various new trends, and I came across this article from yesterday...

They claim "videos a new real estate trend"...!

http://www.record-eagle.com/news/loc...c028d5b7f.html

Looks like you were well ahead of the curve on that! This also shows that providing online videos to "bricks and mortar" businesses is still a "hot" area, as Don's been talking about...!

Best wishes,

Dien