SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15, 2000, 07:22 PM
Charles Prosper

Default The One Secret Question That, When Asked, Will 100% Guarantee Your Success in EVERY Business!

> Hi Gordon,

> Thanks for the advice - not only for me, but
> also for all of US!

> What you are sharing with us are like
> scattered gemstones, glistening among the
> pebbles and rocks. By picking up these
> gemstones and making them our own, we too
> can reach prosperity and success....

> I admire Charles Prosper - he's a true
> "rags to riches" success story. (I
> read the incredible story on his web site,
> from Entrepreneur magazine....)

> Thank you very much Gordon for showing us
> what a great example he is. :)

> And Charles Prosper -- if you happen to read
> this - I hope that your success continues to
> grow and grow…. :)

> And for all of us reading this - myself
> included -- I hope we can all learn from
> these great role-models and find abundant
> success too!

> Dien Rice

Dear Dien,

Thanks for all of the attention. It's quite overwhelming!

I would like to share something with you and any or everyone who cares to listen. It's not that difficult to become abundantly successful in any or every endeaver that you undertake. I can summarize it all in knowing one secret question that you must ask yourself everyday, and ask yourself with notepad and pencil:

The Magic Question of All Success

"How can I increase my service a little more this day to the people whom I serve?"

The answers that you write down are the alchemy of money, success and prosperity. You see, most people ask themselves, "What business can I choose that will make me the most money?", instead of "What business will I enjoy the most?" It is not the money but rather the giving of your service that is the part of the business that you truly enjoy the most because if you are truly enjoying a business, you are using God-given talents that are uniquely yours that infuse every part of you with unlimited joy and excitement. Painters love to paint. Computer programmers like to program. A gardener likes to garden. A writer likes to write. What do you love to do?

When you look for a business, look for what's closest to your heart. What could you see yourself doing into the wee hours of the night because you just enjoy doing it SO much until it woould be hard to stop. Combine this passion with a passion to serve and enrich others with your skill, and money will flow to you in amounts that will swell your pockets and burst them at the seams.

One other thing, those who are passionate about something no longer see things as success or "failure" but rather as learning experiences and "let's-try-this-one-another-way".

Hope this helps.

With warmest regards,

Charles Prosper

P.S. If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

The Charles Prosper Balloon Portal