SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 23, 2016, 05:05 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default The skills you need...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Jobs?!? YIKES. First an announcement.

We've added a limited number of done with you fast start publishing programs to our SowPub Value Added course on Small Reports.

http://www.writerstollbooth.com/jb/

These are offered for 1495 dollars and include a 30 day fast start program...at the end of 30 days you'll have a website, a product to sell, a front end capture page, an auto-responder series and more. Contact me for details, [email protected]

Now for buying a job.

[...]

PS. It looks like we can take on 4 of the done with you 1495 30 day fast start programs, contact me ASAP [email protected]
Hi Gordon,

This reminds me of a conversation I had a few days ago...

A friend of mine is supporting his daughters to study overseas. But they are having trouble...

He's wondering what to do...

What should they study? What skills do you need in life?

He's very concerned about his daughters.

So I told him my philosophy... My philosophy that has done well for me over the last 20 years...

At some point, I thought about jungle survival skills.

What if you're lost in the jungle. How will you survive?

You may think of Bear Grylls... or Les Stroud ("Survivorman"), for those who know of him...

How do you make a fire? How do you find food? How do you stop yourself from becoming food for something else?!?!!

Well, it's the same in the "urban jungle"...

Urban jungle survival skills! That's what you need...!

I've been honing and increasing my "urban survival skills" - starting in 1995, 21 years ago...

For me, that (mostly) means various business skills...

Some of the skills I've honed for myself are things like... sales skills. Copywriting skills. Negotiating and deal-making skills. General writing skills. Chatteling skills. I've recently added importing and exporting skills. Also on how to build your contacts. I'm working on my raising capital skills (to do finance work, for some opportunities I have on my plate)...

Well, you also need "urban survival skills"... And so do those you know. The ones you love. They need them too.

Why? You may not be around forever to support them. When you're gone... Your loved ones will also need urban survival skills, too!

The more survival skills you have - the better off you'll be! Plus, you can teach them to others, too... And help them as well.

That's one thing that Gordon is offering... Increase your "urban survival skills"... You'll never regret it!

I've never regretted it for a second! And, nowadays, I'm reaping the benefits... (I'm currently in Holland, on a fun "halfway around the world" trip...)

Why don't you reap the benefits, too?

http://www.writerstollbooth.com/jb/

Best wishes,

Dien