SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Get the report on Harvey Brody's Answers to a Question-Oriented-Person

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 16, 2018, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Default $13,000 Chatteling profit in one month with eBay

https://fleamarketflipper.com/ebay-sales/

Love these guys. So do some of you as you've told me.

On this month's list, I want to call your attention to ONE item, not the big sign or the big shipping deal, but one item, they sort of skip over, it was the Blendtec.

As some of you know, my "student" is going great guns with Restaurant Equipment, and he does well with all BlendTec commercial blenders, they are expensive new, but can garner a decent profit IF

You have your network set up AND

You practice circulation over storage.

Rob held his too long (in my opinion), and could have flipped it much faster, in fact, that has been my only criticism of their business, they hold on to things too long rather than flipping faster for less profit but have more cash to work with. Anyhow, the one they sold may look like this one (don't know what model they had)...

https://www.vminnovations.com/Produc...-Smoother.html

But even the smaller commercial blenders, like this one
https://bit.ly/2EQeJpy

sell quickly. Note Rob and Melissa made 121 bux, because they paid over 200 for shipping. On the smaller models, you'll find 100 bux of STORED PROFIT in most of these machines.

And if you buy over here (Akron) and sell over there (Cleveland), it is an easy 100 dollars, and the reason I point it out, it falls into the concept of buying and selling, but MY difference, at the 400 dollar buy level, if you FLIP IT QUICKLY you get your 100 buck profit, TODAY.

So snooping around finding things is easy, and if you are following Rob, you see they are getting better and better at FLIPPING FAST.

NOW then, some of you old guys remember a long time ago, I did joint ventures in flipping. I'm ready to do it again. But I do have some requirements, the jist of it is, use my money, keep it in circulation for a set period of time, split the profits. If interested get in touch, gjabiz@yahoo.com

Chatteling is alive and well.

Gordon