Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
7 Laws of NO Einstein Success.
Seriously, smart people are often the most difficult to work with. They get in their own way. Too smart for their own good. Not all, of course, but smart people and educated people tend to OVER THINK things, when it comes to starting a business or making money online.
Since I practice the arts and crafts of the dim witted, and have seen more than one DUMMY, Idiot or stupidO have mucho success, here are the LAWS of the Ain't no Einsteins. Maybe they will resonate?
1) You don't get paid for doing nothing, and all too often, THINKING is nothing.
2) DO. Something. Quickly. TRY and find something out.
3) To reach success, you have to define it for yourself.
4) If it isn't working TRY another way. Then another, then if it still isn't working, go back to the drawing board, something is wrong.
5) Lists are NOT plans. Plans have goals, a beginning and an end.
6) You are unique, quit trying to fit into someone's off the rack solution.
7) What is, may be IS. But it doesn't have to be.
Well these are the first 7. Probably more, I do have 10 fingers, so there is room for a few more anyhow.
Sure, I'm big on plans, BUT, if that is what you do, and DO and keep doing for months and even years...you are using your plans to avoid finding out if you can do it or not. Quit stalling.
OH, and tomorrow ain't promised to anyone. Get busy living, or stay busy dying a slow death of unfulfilled potential. .
PS. I wonder why smart people do so much self sabotage, any ideas?
Other recent posts on the forum...
Proprietary... Games, specialty products, inventions AND
Let us discuss a word: Proprietary.
Harvey Brody's higher gears...
Long, Long Time! What are you infomarketers up to?
Overcoming aphantasia, the one 'Secret' to THE SECRET.