SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 27, 2019, 01:51 PM

Default Terry Lotto Tips Waitress & Meets Radio Station Owner

”While Terry is Lotto Tipping His Waitress He Meets Radio Station Owner.”

Glenn,

I just wanted to write to you quick and let you know that I've been experimenting with the handwriting system and have had some very interesting results.

I went to a restaurant a few days ago with a friend. Our server
was a very attractive latin-american girl.

I Lotto Tipped Her All Through the meal.

She brought us our check and she had some handwriting on it. I told her that in addition to her tip I would like to give her a free handwriting profile as a thank you for her excellent
service.

I gave her about two or three of her (personality) traits and she looked dumbfounded. She couldn't believe I could discern so much about her personality from just a simple handwriting submission.

She invited two of her server-friends over to our table and I did their profiles too.

Then this gentlemen that was very well-dressed asked me "how did you do that?" I told him that I learned this trick from a gentlemen that used to work for the CIA.

Ha ha ha.

Anyway, he was so impressed that he asked me to do a
profile of his wife who wasn't even there. He gave me a grocery list that she had given him that morning.

I told him some of her traits and even told him that she is probably bored to tears being at home all day with nothing
to do. (You can tell ALL kinds of stuff from their writing!)

He was sooo impressed. He said that his wife had recently been getting on his case about wanting to go back to work so she could have something to do.

Turns out that he owns a radio station and that one of his
clients is looking for a sales manager to run his advertising division.

This came up after I told him that my primary profession was sales. He said that I was just the kind of person that this client was looking for.

He gave me his card and I called the man up. I have an interview set.

Also this man said he wasn't looking for the new sales manager to start until mid-January so he hasn't even really been interviewing people yet. This looks like it could be an excellent opportunity.

I'm putting together all of my old sales commission reports and awards in a binder, per your recommendation, so that
I'll be able to credential myself as a capacious sales person.

Terry

Last edited by Dien Rice : August 27, 2019 at 05:23 PM. Reason: fixed formatting