SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22, 2020, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Default WE need an intern. Cause, if we had time, a lot of INFO to be sold on this.

Have you been reading me??? Well, we're on the same page, last week I posted about hot spots for the East Coast, from Ithaca NY to Hershey PA...well, there are 9 HOT spots, where land is still affordable.

Topics I'd write reports on if I had TIME would be target specifc, a lot to CHURCH groups.

How to buy a retreat for your congregation.
Land is available, buy it now through a CO-OP.
Where to buy.
How to buy on Land Contract.
Water rights, the key to your rural retreat.

And on and on and on...and there is a hungry market out there, each report would be stand alone, then bundled.

So, it is a HOT topic, WILL stay hot for the next two years, AND someone with some time on their hands to write, could cash in significantly.

Also, this...
Lots of ads on youtube, Facebook, pitching the ONE PAGE website, seems it is HOT again, sort of an Anti Funnels approach...so too, the APV sites, those are AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING sites, I wonder how many of these gurus pitching the one page deal has read my report, well, good for them (if they did) for taking action.

When guys spend that much money on YouTube to keep their ads in circulation for a month or more, then you can bank on it converting...and you can't swing a dead grape without knocking over tons of both Funnels is a must vs Forget funnels do a one pager

The thing about the APV is, you can always sell things inside of your report, but hey, what do I know???

So Dien, maybe we get an Intern (let him or her do all the work, and we make all the money)...or even do a JV. TIME waits for no man, eh?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Because of the coronavirus, I've been reading about some of the following trends...

People are fleeing urban areas... and moving to the country...

This is due to the Covid-19 coronavirus. In the widespread countryside, they're less likely to get sick.

The other reason is that more office workers are now permitted to work from home. That means they can live wherever they like, and don't need to live near the office.

So they can get a large house in the country, rather than the broom closet-sized apartment in the crowded city they've been living in...

The result is... in many places, urban property is going down in price, while rural properties are going up...

How can you use this? I suspect this is the start of a long-term trend... Which suggests, buying rural property now could mean it will end up being a good investment...

(But... Do your own due diligence! This is just my general opinion, and does not constitute investment advice!)

Best wishes,

Dien