SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22, 2020, 02:16 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default There's a big, long term opportunity here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Have you been reading me??? Well, we're on the same page, last week I posted about hot spots for the East Coast, from Ithaca NY to Hershey PA...well, there are 9 HOT spots, where land is still affordable.

Topics I'd write reports on if I had TIME would be target specifc, a lot to CHURCH groups.

How to buy a retreat for your congregation.
Land is available, buy it now through a CO-OP.
Where to buy.
How to buy on Land Contract.
Water rights, the key to your rural retreat.

And on and on and on...and there is a hungry market out there, each report would be stand alone, then bundled.

So, it is a HOT topic, WILL stay hot for the next two years, AND someone with some time on their hands to write, could cash in significantly.

Also, this...
Lots of ads on youtube, Facebook, pitching the ONE PAGE website, seems it is HOT again, sort of an Anti Funnels approach...so too, the APV sites, those are AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING sites, I wonder how many of these gurus pitching the one page deal has read my report, well, good for them (if they did) for taking action.

When guys spend that much money on YouTube to keep their ads in circulation for a month or more, then you can bank on it converting...and you can't swing a dead grape without knocking over tons of both Funnels is a must vs Forget funnels do a one pager

The thing about the APV is, you can always sell things inside of your report, but hey, what do I know???

So Dien, maybe we get an Intern (let him or her do all the work, and we make all the money)...or even do a JV. TIME waits for no man, eh?
Hi Gordon,

I think this is the post you are referring to...

Overcome Pandemic Uncertainty with Focused Activity...

And you're right!

I think there is an even longer term opportunity here...

Many of the big tech companies - it looks like - could allow remote working indefinitely... Which means millions more people who can work from anywhere...

The pandemic is getting people to flee from the cities, for more rural areas. So they don't have to crowd together, cheek by jowl, to catch the virus!

Could this lead to an economic revival in small towns?

I've been reading for years how many small towns are shrinking, and jobs are disappearing... Could this reverse the trend?

I think there's a chance it could... At least for those picturesque, desirable small towns... A lot of people fleeing the cities could flee there...

Here are some articles and other information related to this...

People leaving San Francisco in throngs, since they can work from home now...

Property owners desperate to get workers back to NYC

From @DomainKing on Twitter, August 21, 2020...
"I bought another property this week.

"So many closings the lawyers can’t even handle all the business until mid October.

"Had to hunt to find a guy that could close the first week of September.

"Rural #RealEstate is on fire!!!
"#NYC Dead!!"
https://twitter.com/DomainKing/statu...370783744?s=20

- Dien