SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 28, 2020, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Default The reason I made it a sticky for a week or so IS....

I want everyone to be exposed to OPPORTUNITY, however or whenever and in today's clime, it only takes one good idea, one decent deal, only one base hit to get the ball rolling with onboarding income. Who doesn't want to onboard some MORE income, eh?

Also, I don't have a horse in this race, not affiliated with this in any way, other than to acknowledge it as an opportunity some, one or a few of our readers might benefit from.

IF you have any open opportunities, let us know, OK?

GordonJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphex View Post
(My thanks to Gordon for agreeing to post this and make it a sticky)

Hello all, hope this finds you all safe and well during these increasingly strange times.

Basically, I thought I would do a quick post as I have two highly current monetizable domains that you guys might well be interested in.

I am involved with my main bread and butter site amongst other projects so I don't have time to develop them out myself but they are ready to go for someone else and if you want to purchase, flip, sell on to a 3rd party and we can JV and split 50/50, open to all options essentially.

The first domain is www.ballotcounting.com. Briefly, this aged domain was registered back in 2003 and I have recently purchased it. As I very much do not need to tell anyone here or anywhere at this point, we are on the cusp of the most contentious US election in history this November.

Monthly searches for this term are currently in excess of 8,000 with a CPC for advertisers of $11.55. Several ideas can be used for this domain.

A buyer could build out a website to offer live voting news and results and monetize with Adsense, Amazon Associates, CPA offers, or even sell advertising space.

Just like the recent COVID-19 pandemic, websites that are set up to provide information, updates on the virus, travel information are making a killing with timely monetization.

As a bonus to any buyer, my business partner and I now run www.yourdailyniche.com and will offer an exclusive post-purchase consultation on how to best monetize this premium domain to maximize the value.

On the other hand, if you are simply looking to reflip the domain, ballotcount.com sold for $1,595.00

Godaddy appraised this domain at $1156 https://my.godaddy.com/domain-value-...counting .com.

The second current event based domain I have is www.curemaskne.com.

Essentially maskne is the new popular term being used in the media for facial mask acne. Its explained here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-53468051

Since everyone is likely to be wearing masks for some time to come and also everyone is interested in not having maskne as a result, this is a great sub niche to be in. I will provide keywords, affiliate products to sell, the whole nine yards on this one to a buyer. I think personally this would be a great offer, reflip to an Instagram influencer in the makeup, skin care niche, of which there are a billion.

As I say, I simply do not have the spare time to traffic these out but someone else probably does. I'm reaching out to SOW pub as I know they are people here who are interested in timely monetization opportunities.

So as I say, if anyone wants to purchase, flip, sell on to a 3rd party and we can JV and split 50/50, let me know.

I will also happily take any questions you have.

Cheers guys.