SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31, 2020, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Default I do use what I know. Including the Cosmic Gaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

I had no idea you wrote that book - or even a book on that topic!

(Though I knew something of your expertise...!)

Is that why meeting you is always a "mesmerizing" experience?

I'd definitely be interested in anything you do regarding that topic...

Best wishes!

Dien

You might remember the Cosmic Gaze? I pulled that one shortly after publishing it, I found my Business Avatar (Target Market for most of my Biz-Op Reports) had a general negative reaction; they don't like the woo-woo stuff.

And I get that.

But all of my experiences in hypnosis, metaphysics, mind control stuff was grounded in application. How does it work to benefit me? A very selfish approach.

Yea, practicing Psychokinesis and telekinesis helped me sink more putts on the green (or was it the thousands of hours of practice?)...and maybe once in a while someone I was visiting by Astral Projection would call me.

So, part of the reason I don't publish more of this work is: I don't think the people who would buy it or want it, are the people who could actually use it and benefit from it. Now, YES, that is being very prejudicial and biased against my market...

in fact, goes against what most marketers believe, give them what they want and don't concern yourself whether or not they use it or apply it, sell baby sell.

And IF I was only about the dough, that is what I would have done.

Although, some transparency, I've done alright in the "fringe" markets writing copy and selling trinkets. Loves me some charms, amulets, talismans and totems. The Money Tree was a good seller.

Anyhow, now, I just don't care.

I have a ton of unpublished work on all kinds of subjects, topics, thoughts, poems, short stories, and recipes, life hacks, etc., etc.

SO, hitting the file cabinets and dusting off all things Gordonesque.

But to answer your question, because you've seen me in "action"; charm, wit and 'mesmerizing' are all skills which can be learned, as Glenn Osborn has recently pointed out...from the Big Red Nose to the blinking mask, the first part of it is,

wait for it...

And most call it attention...

but, I

Call it...

a PREOCCUPATIONAL INTERRUPTER, and guess what, before the target sees or experiences it, IT happens in your mind.

All very Woo-Woo indeed.

Gordon

PS Toss in the Psychic Power Gaze, and BaZoomBa, you got their wallets in your hand (or in Glenn's case; their backsides on your lap, he.he).