SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 2, 2021, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Default In the spirit of your post...brevity.

I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

In 1993, the low point, I wrote a 1200 page "ponderous tome" about everything I thought I knew...then a guy on the beach drew some pics in the sand...and those 1200 pages of dense text became the 12 PictoGrigms of the Square One Workshops.

My PictoGrigms are text stereograms of information. The 12 Master PictoGrigms hold almost all the answers to the most asked questions.

The LITTLE PRINCE has been dissected and explained and all sorts of theories about what it means have sprung up. When art survives the artist, we oft find meanings we bring with us.

My take it is also a Stereogram, and the more times you read it, the deeper the picture becomes.

I have a whole series of HOTSHEETS like my 601 Persuasion posted and discussed and I carry in my pocket a notebook and a few of my one page booklets, like INFLUENCE, made from a single sheet of paper...

As reminders, summaries, checklists or whatever...

Because we all KNOW more than we remember at the time it is needed, we use a small % of our knowledge and experience.

So, by keeping little pocket reminders which can be reviewed quickly, say before a meeting or sales presentation, I can call upon and USE some of the past 50 years of experience, including the failure where often times the best lessons come from.

Read, study, learn as much as you can...but then have some little BRIEF, short way to access that education so it can be used when needed.

Thanks unpinkpanther, love THE LITTLE PRINCE (book, not so much the animation)...books let you bring the story alive with imagination.

Gordon