SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20, 2022, 12:52 PM

Default Testing The ZOOM Close Up Magic Trick On Truck Drivers

Thanks Millard,

Ok.

Here is The First Part.

Writing the Rest Now.

Glenn

===========
===========
<p>“I Ran out and got a giant bag of small candy bars. I then bought a small glass container.

<p>“I filled up the container with the small candy bars and hopped in my car.

<p>“It had been months since I did some work for a local educational institution and decided to drop by and gift them with the candy.

<p>“When I showed up and hand-delivered the candy, the secretary almost swooned over me.

<p>“She said thanks Mr. Mortimer and promptly placed the container on her desk for everyone.

<p>“Do you think I will get a call when they need some help that I can provide?

<p>“Chances are they will.

<p>“Next time, I am going to deliver some boxed chocolates.

<p>——

<p>6 Days Later -

<p>“Last night, I got a text from the person I left the candy jar wanting to see if I was available to do some work for them.

<p>“I realize that delivering candy to make an impact takes a little time if you do it yourself locally, but when you live in a small community where everyone knows who you are anyway, why not do it yourself and have a little fun ?

<p>“I personally like giving candy since it has a longer effect (as the person is eating it)
<p>*********************************************** ***
<p>*********************************************** ***

<p>Dear Friend,

<p>After Sharing Information About “The Billion Dollar Aussie M&M Jar Referral/Sales System on a Small Business Forum…

<p>Mortimer-The-Magician took Action.

<p>I Promised him a Special Report That will Allow Him To Sell Magic Tricks - On Zoom.

<p>Without Selling.

<p>And Without Speaking.

<p>Not

<p>One

<p>Word.

<p><b>My Thank You REWARD to Mortimer:</b>

<p>Your Free SPECIAL REPORT -

<p><li>"How We Adapted The Baseball Cap Referral
<li>System Worn By Mr 600 Million Dollar Man
<li>to Sell Tricks On ZOOM - without You Saying a Word"

<p>Like Usual.

<p>I tested This out Face to Face. Lots easier and Faster to Make Adustments.

<p>So BECAUSE We Tested This With Men and Women Wearing Face Masks. It Should Work Even Better on ZOOM.

<p>Wacky Test #1 - Borrowed a Strategy I Learned When I called and Spoke to “Influence” Book Author - Robert Cialdini.

<p>I - Did The ***Cialdini-Windmill-Arm-Point” While Walking next to The Road by my house.

<p>II - White Haired Older Man Dressed In Blue Jeans Jacket, And a Dirty Baseball Cap - Truck Driver Screeched to a Halt.

<p>III - ME - “The Reason I Stopped You Is I Am Writing a Book Called, “How To Stop Cars When Your Car Breaks Down”. And I am Testing The Key Idea.

<p>IV - ME - “Which Thank You REWARD for Stopping Do You Want?

<p>V - ME - I Held out Both Hands. One with a LOTTO Ticket and The Other With 3 Aluminum Foil Wrapped Chocolate KISSES.

<p>VI - His Eyes BULGED a Bit. He Grabbed The LOTTO Ticket. Shook his head. Mumbled, “Unbelievable.”

<p>AND He DROVE OFF. (He Roared The Motor. Might have Spun his wheels a Bit.)

<p>MY PLAN?

<p><b>If This CLOSE UP MAGIC TRICK works Well With STONE COLD Truck Drivers - It Should Be MUCH Easier to Do Close Up Magic Tricks on ZOOM. </b>

<p>AFTER

<p>MORE

<p>EXCITING Tests of Each Part of The “Close Up Magic On Zoom” System.

<p>Here is What We’ve Got.

<p><b>FINAL VERSION Of Mr 600 Million Man’s Baseball Cap Sales System over ZOOM.</b>