SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 2, 2022, 06:16 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I feel business cards could use some _______ ...

Hi Gordon,

Very exciting that you and Steve DiMarco will be working together on a new report!

My question...

Most business cards, in my opinion, could use a little "copywriting" - "salesmanship" savvy...

Is this something Steve will also help with? Or is it primarily the distribution?

I think a business card - especially with some "salesmanship" savvy - can be a very powerful tool!

Looking forward to it (definitely plan to get the report, too, once it's done)!

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Finally.

The Maestro of EDDM, the Prince of Postcard printing, the one and only Steve DiMarco has agreed to co-author a new report on BUSINESS CARD CONNECTIONS.

In the last two years, Steve has mailed tens of thousands of business cards out, using EDDM and finally, just today, has agreed to share his strategies which have earned him steady income by providing a valuable DISTRIBUTION service to small business who have cards.

But the business card is dead? Innit?

Well, not according to:

https://bit.ly/3B5SYCL

And https://bit.ly/3TyGpa2

Which says there are 27 MILLION BIZ cards printed every day,

Today the QR code is making a comeback on the cards too.

But having a business card may be one of the first things a new or expanding business might invest in, it turns out, most of the box of new cards sits in a desk drawer...collecting dust.

IT IS DISTRIBUTION which matters.

And Steve has figured out how to distribute local business cards to local customers via the USPS EDDM program.

You can visit his website; www.businesscardconnections.com and that will give you some ideas....

But the REPORT is going to be sensational (after all, I'm writing it)...well, Steve and I have collaborated in the past, we did the ABSENTEE CASH COW together too.

This new BUSINESS CARD PROFITS report will be ready for you in early October. If you have questions, please send them to me at [email protected] and I'll get Steve to answer them and put them in the report.

Very exciting to have the opportunity to once again work with someone in the field, actually DOING it, and not some guy just writing or talking about it (like me). Although BUSINESS CARD CONNECTIONS is only a part of his printing empire, it is one of the more exciting TO ME, opportunities out there.

I've always said, if you can help local business bring in more customers, you have a steady stream of profits to count on.

So, make sure I ask all the right questions...by asking them to me, and I'll get the answer straight from the man himself, fair enough?

BUSINESS CARD PROFITS in early OCTOBER.

Gordon

Also note, on his site, you will see his local cards, but also one he did in Philadephia, proving the concept could be done remotely, now he is gearing up to go all over the States. That alone, eliminates calling on or going into a business to sell. He can now sell the cards by modern INTERNET MARKETING concepts. I think he is going to get big quick, IF he wants to.

Although I've known Steve for a long time, more than likely, he'll only do a few remotely and concentrate locally. Maybe YOU could do it in your area? (When you are not chattleing, cleaning headlights or... or creating information products).