SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13, 2022, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Default On the other side of the CCC coin, is the PPP

Clients. Customers. CONSUMERS.

Professionals. Peddlers. Providers.

Wanna get rich? Cross off the first two on both lists. A professional; a therapist...can only see so many clients in a day. Sure, some money there. And some very rich people, like lawyers, who server their clients.
Customers? Well most small businesses can't get to Walmart size serving them, can they.

But PROVIDE goods and services to consumers, and you have built yourself a naturally recurring monthly income.

It might be hard to wrap your head around it, or it may be easy.

So, if you want to get rich, and rather quickly, give some serious thought to PROVIDING to CONSUMERS.

Any questions?

GordonJ

Organic, naturally recurring monthly income. Read this 3 times and think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Not for us geezers, but if you got some time in your tank, consider this advice.

Eliminate clients.

Get rid of Customers.

Find, focus and fulfill the wants/needs of CONSUMERS.

I consume coffee daily, not as much as I used to, a cup in the morning does the trick.

I consume Almond "milk". Also, toilet paper, Netflix, shampoo, and look around the house and see what YOU consume...and see some of the most successful big huge companies on the planet; Proctor and Gamble anyone?

Back in the day, long, lone time ago, I was a supplements guy and made a lot of moolah selling them. You'll find those stories in the archives.

I wish someone would have taught me this a long time ago, and maybe they hid it in plain sight? And oddly, one of our Mentors, Harvey Brody, has been teaching it for over half a century, not via his excellent information products...but by his business.

ZOOM-SPOUT oil cans by the millions flying off shelves for over 50 years. A CONSUMABLE.

So, my first lesson to a new Entrepreneur wannabee would be: Why not start with a built in rebuy of your __________?????

Think of the razor club, selling mundane razors, a consumable, to millions of people.

Conversation invited.

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : November 13, 2022 at 11:17 AM.