SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4, 2023, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Default The SPEED is what I like.

Imagine doing one a week for a year? A complete library of work to offer.

What you've given here is a TEMPLATE anyone could follow. I'm currently having a discussion with BARD about how its programmers might be biased and how that impacts what it reports...interesting discussion...Bard admits it is BIASED, and that is laid on its programmers (next thing, ol Bard will tell me the dog ate it's homework).

Once one got the prompts down, including key words, phrases, and then a little personal touches, and this is a game changer for some infopreneurs.

Still have to SELL the things, and maybe C-gpt or Bard can give a good answer on how the best way to sell these reports might be, and ask it for copy and where to run it, best groups for example.

WOW is right. Whenever we can cull a given web site, and extract what we've done here for 23 years, Dien and I may be dumping the load on AI, why not?

Good job. Can you use June and create, say 5 related reports, pulling out one of the chapters and expanding on it? You may have the Midas Touch with Chatgpt, not much time to find out, eh?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevord92 View Post
Just as an experiment, I got ChatGPT to create a "how to" book for me.

First, I gave it a subject and asked for 10 different possible titles with sub-headings.

Then I asked it for chapter titles and topics to cover in each chapter. It gave me a list of 10 chapters with between 5 & 10 topics to cover in each chapter.

Then I got really lazy and asked it to write each of those sections!

Less than 4 hours later, I'd got a complete 50+ page, 23k word, ebook.

A bit of editing got it ready for Kindle.

ChatGPT wrote the Kindle description.

It also did the sales letter for Gumroad and Bing's image generator did the thumbnail for Gumroad.

Is it the best quality? Probably not. But almost certainly better than a ghost written ebook at one of the article sites. And with a bit more time editing then it would be better.

But even if I just wanted an outline that would have saved a lot of time.

Wow!