SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 8, 2023, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Default After 40 years there's a must have tool for copywriters.

Now there is a MUST have tool for copy writers.

Please read the reason why below this link but if you want to know how to rapidly improve your copywriting skills, get this now...

https://robertreports.gumroad.com/l/...DM5MDIuMC4wLjA.

Or from the Write For Wealth Club:
http://writeforwealthclub.com/copywriterstoolkit/

The reason it has taken me 40 years to finally give a referral to a GO space (as on a Monopoly board) where a copywriter can a get a fast-start on learning and developing skills is, there hasn't been one.

I am a lifelong student of copywriting, persuasion and influence and have read well over 1,000 books on these subjects as well as having been mentored by some greats.

Although I never solicited gigs, however, once I was recruited by Ben Suarez and Rod Napier, I was sought after by others in the Remote Direct Marketing businesses.

Being in demand was a lot better than constantly prospecting for work. Although I turned down many lucrative offers and preferred to promote my own creative babies, over 127 so far and counting. Being able to write copy, even for a little 10 buck PDF file, has paid off in spades for me.

Today I see a lot of frustration and confusion, especially with newer copywriters in how to get started and how to get gigs.

It is my opinion there has always been a missing link...a link that comes before reading even a single book on copywriting, because once you have read or studied the subject, you have been indoctrinated.

And your copywriting world view may become skewed, to the point it will take you years to overcome your initial lessons.

Before a single word of copy is written, the IDEAL CUSTOMER (or avatar) must be known. And the more details you have about the avatar, the easier it is to craft a promotion which resonates and is in tune with the conversation already taking place in their mind.

When you know what they really want, your job is mostly done.

Although psychology has become an integral part of copywriting, those selling courses, books, products and training make it far more difficult than need be.

Finally there is a FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS way to quickly and easily identify your ideal avatar and a tool which every new (and all working) copywriters should have.

It is the PROFESSIONAL COPYWRITER'S TOOL-KIT and it is just being introduced, so it is dirt cheap, pick it up today and begin mining the gold you know is out there in the copywriting hills, go get your share.

This is the only thing I have referred folks to in 40 years re: copywriting, and I am not an affiliate, nor do I get anything for saying this. If I would have had this tool 40 years ago, I probably could have retired 30 years ago.

And Robert has some wonderful BONUSES he is offering too, at this low introductory price. Get it now.

Gordon Jay

P.S. You will still need to know how to right, no AI hear for yous to use.

Last edited by GordonJ : September 22, 2023 at 01:50 PM.