SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9, 2001, 11:03 AM
Amber

Default "All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power" ...

...the title of a book by the witty Ashley Brilliant - who has always dazzled me with his funny and offbeat illustrated epigrams. Great stress relief reading. ;-)

Hi all,

Just dropping by to suggest a truly life-lifting book to add to your reading list if you get a chance to relax and snuggle in a big comfy chair in front of the fireplace during the upcoming holidays.

With the tragic events of the past few weeks, I felt that I personally needed to go back to 'the well' and soak up some great inspirational writing.

MAKE EACH DAY YOUR MASTERPIECE by Michael Lynberg was just the ticket!

I've already bought and given a few copies to friends and they are just as 'lifted' by it as I was.

If you want your life to be filled with meaning AND to make a positive difference in the world doing great AND small things...then this soul nourishing book is for you, too.

If you are wondering what you were born to do, it will help guide you toward that discovery.

If you want to squeeze all the gusto out of life that you can... then this book will help you to capture more of that, as well, along the way.

People such as Mark Victor Hansen, Bernie Siegel, M.D., Larry King and Stephen Covey have all endorsed this book.

For those of you who strive to make a difference in other's lives as you go about your daily business, this will inspire and take you to the next level. Perhaps you will be like me and begin to entertain ideas of how you can give more of yourself with personal contributions to society even while you are fervently reaching for personal success.

In a nutshell, character building!

A portion of the sales for this book go to two of my favorite charities - Habitat for Humanity and the Make A Wish Foundation.

In the midst of these troubled times, I believe it is wise to take a few minutes a day to recharge and renew your spiritual self...and to keep your dreams not only alive, but to refresh your mindset and bathe your brain cells in some positive 'motivational soup'.

Congratulations to Julie for the BIG news she just shared with me via email recently. Speaking of "soup"....(smile)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,
Amber S.