SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25, 2006, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Default It's not a strange request, but the answer can be so, uh, personal...

Here is what you are looking for:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1358889

It is a link to Mike McGroarty (I hope it is anyhow). It is MY affiliate link too. Let's get that on the table right up front.

He has done what you hope to do with his business:

It is automated online but uses OTHER people offline to tend to it.
Mike doesn't call people on the phone, attend meetings and it isn't MLM.
Mike sells an actual product that he has to ship (well, actually, NOW his hired part time assitants do all that).

I met Mike when he first started out. I watched him grow to a 100 thousand dollar a year plus INTERNET income, and he did it while working a full time job, taking care of sick parents, wife and tending to his kids.

He is for real. With his course and your 1-3 year plan, there is no reason why you couldn't reach your goals. I would hope that you'd think Mike is making "decent" money online. He is. But he has kept his job for reasons he's posted here and other places.

NOW for the disclaimer. YOU have to work to get it to the AUTOMATED level. There is the learning and DOING curve.

Well, now you have at least ONE real option. I can only assume that 1-3 year time frame is to be used to build a business up. IF you want it overnight, then this isn't for you, keep trying and let us know when you find it, OK?

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. His actual product that he sells isn't about gardening, it is a set of Videos that teach people how to do what you want to. AND I'm an affiliate too also learning and applying what he has taught me.