SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 11, 2006, 06:23 PM
MichaelRoss

Default Re: Scary Political Prediction of 2004 Now Coming True

Bob,

Thanks for jumping in.

Quote:
you are living in a dream world all ready

I think, so correct me if I am wrong, you are hinting that I am living in a made up fantasy world of unreality, right? And not a wonderful country people Dream about coming to. So I'll address the second part as I think you're accusing me of...

Quote:
any person with any type of credit history or any license or owning any real estate is ALL READY in the system...for 50 bux I can discover most of the details of your life...or anyone else's...from right here on the computer.

Bob, I am NOT disputing that the gummit already has many files available to it, which reveal much about me. Anything with a license/permit requirement sees my details on their system - car, boat, real estate. However, as it now stands, I can use CASH to buy whatever I want that does not require such record keeping, and NO-ONE knows I've got it.

The store might record the sale of a TV, but not to WHO. No-one knows what TV I own, or how many, nor how much *I* paid for them, nor when. No-one knows my Lifestyle Spending Habits when I buy with Cash.

In a cashless society, where transactions are carried out by fingerprint scanning, ALL my transactions are recorded and collated next to my name. Thus the Privacy I had when doing business with cash, is gone. And ALL my spending - not just stuff that involved govt licensing/permit requiremens - is available to be seen by Govt officials - and others who know how to access it. As the only way for it ALL to work across the board is for my fingerprint scan to be in a Central computer.

See he difference? Currently, what can be found out about me is limited to govt records forced upon me when buying those certain items. BUT, with fingerprint scanning, a central computer database is needed and ALL transactions are thus recorded.

Oh... by the way... stun guns and pepper spray for personal protection, is also illegal in this Country. Only the police may have such things. And carrying a knife for protection is Also illegal in his country. Of course, only law Abiding Citizens disarm themselves.

Michael Ross

Last edited by MichaelRoss : November 11, 2006 at 06:27 PM. Reason: addition