Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Here's what I've done....
I've used my "12 inch Laminator" on 3 Programs;
1) I take 150 sheets of index stock, 8 1/2 by 11, run them thru my inkjet printer twice....printing on BOTH sides.
2) I then run these sheets thru my "12 inch" Laminator, using 10 mil stock.
3) I then deliver these laminated sheets to a participating Hotel for them to place in ALL their rooms.
I've made "laminated sheets" for;
Holiday Inns...Super 8's...Motel 6's...Best Westerns...Sleep Inns.... Travelodges....Howard Johnson's....Marriotts....Comfort Inns...LaQuintas and many Independents.
For making 150 of these "laminated" sheets....which cost me about $150...
I get a minimum of $2,200.....because WHAT I print on these sheets makes them "Valuable" to the Hotels AND....Pizza Parlors...Restaurants....Gift Shops...Local Attractions....Realtors....and (in my area) Fishing Guides.
However....the Pizza delivery restaurants and regular restaurants are the most popular and easiest to get to buy an Ad Space on my "laminated" sheets.
I provide FREE....TV CHANNEL LISTING SHEETS to Hotels and Motels.
The Hotels/Motels LOVE THEM....because instead of a plain ol' sheet of paper showing their TV Channels (that looks cheap and usually has to be replaced with every guest)....I provide them with a FULL COLOR, LAMINATED, GOOD-LOOKING piece that makes the Hotel/Motel appear "more professional" and "provide better service" for their guests.
PHOTO CALENDARS for Car Dealers
1) I take an 8 1/2 by 14 sheet of index stock and run it thru my Inkjet Printer
2) I place a 5" by 7" photo on this sheet and run it thru my "12 inch" Laminator
3) I attach a Calendar Pad to the Laminated piece
4) I place this into an envelope and deliver it to my Car Dealer client who then gives this as a "GIFT" to their Car Buyers.
I get $19 for each of these "laminated" pieces and my cost is about $4 ea (I pay someone to assemble these)
"THANK YOU CARDS for Car Dealers"
As an offshoot of my Photo Calendars I've provided "VIP Cards" for Car Dealers. These are special, LAMINATED, "Discount Cards" sent to Car Buyers as a "Thank You" for buying a vehicle from the Car Dealer.
1) I go to Staples and buy a package of their "Perforated Business Cards".
2) Run these thru my Inkjet Printer
3) Separate them into single cards and run the cards thru my "12 inch" laminator
4) I then place the Laminated Cards into a "Gift Envelope" along with an "explanatory Card" and send them to the Car Dealer...who mails them to his Car Buyers as a "Thank You".
I get $10 for each of the "packages" and my cost is less than $2 ea.
Thus.....here are 3 examples of how someone can take a piece of paper... print some words and graphics on it....laminate it....and make it VALUABLE!
"TV Channel Guides"...."Photo Calendars"...and "VIP Cards" and other programs I've been involved with.
Other recent posts on the forum...