SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7, 2002, 08:47 PM
Don Alm

Default Re: Should you reveal your success, or hide it...?

A recent study by a prominent "think tank" (don't ask me where...I heard it on a Paul Harvey report) said that....OVER 80% of Americans......"DISLIKE (and even HATE) The RICH and AFFLUENT" in our FREE and Capitalistic society.

This is probably because of the "stuff" the Media AND Democrats have FED the public in the last 20 yrs.

Dick Gephart will stand in front of a TV Camera and say, "This _____ will benefit the RICH!"

And at the SAME TIME....at the SAME MOMENT...the Contractor who is building his MILLION DOLLAR PLUS home in Virginia....is standing in the audience waiting to ask him some questions about the home he is building for Gephardt.

The "average" American has been "Spoon Fed" a bunch of PAP for the last 20 to 30 yrs by the Dems. Yet the Dems who are spewing this garbage are some of the richest in our society.

WHY do they do this? So THEY can STAY IN POWER!

It's called CLASS ENVY!

Jesse Jackson has made MILLIONS off this. So has the "Rev" Al Sharpton and other PHONIES.

Rhetoric taken in and regurgitated by their able and willing "accomplices" in the press....to the "brainwashed public".

Nowadays it is "politically correct" to BASH THE RICH!

And....the RICH have also been brainwashed and "learned" to say, "Oh Yes! I am really sorry that I made so much money last year after spending 20 years sacrificing and strugling and FINALLY getting my business to pay off. Please excuse me for making a few mill. I WILL be careful not to make so much next year. Oh! I'm also sponsoring the ____ charity bazaar next week."

WHAT UNADULTERED BS WE HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH BECAUSE OF THE FRIGGIN LIBERALS!

The "successful" people in our society are AFRAID! Afraid of being attacked or sued by those who've bought into this "class envy" BS.

So...as a result of this FEAR....fewer and fewer of Americans will be hearing SUCCESS STORIES by those who "MADE IT"!

And as a result of the RICH not wanting to SHARE "How" they "made it"....you will have less and less of successful people "making it".

What hogwash! All because of the friggin LIBERALS and their BS agendas.

Anyway.....when and IF you who are reading this DO happen to make a million bucks in whatever you have sacrificed and struggled for....do NOT let anyone know! Keep it quiet because the "Class Envy" the American public has "bought" will try and "make an example of you" by attacking you!

How DARE YOU....make more money than the average factory worker! YOU should be ASHAMED of yourself!

Don Alm.....Capitalist...Entrepreneur and not so proud to be an American anymore.

Reprint Rights to Proven Successful Info Products