SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > Original SOWPub Forum Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 9, 2002, 08:55 AM
Eve

Default Re: Jealousy and ignorance....

Hi, Dien --

Thanks for the further insight into academia. And I also agree about hypocrisy being so common among all politicians.

As for getting ahead by ripping other people off, that, too, is a no-no in my book. There seems to be some sort of "fail-safe" in life; sooner or later we're made to pay -- in one way or another -- for cheating. Progress is much more quick if we don't start the cycle in the first place. *g*

Your comments about leverage and the "business trap" are so true, and lessons I've learned through painful experience. I didn't know these things when I had my business a few years ago, and in the end bankruptcy was my only option.

I AM going to set up a business again. This time, however, I'm taking the time to learn from others with experience and your board is the place I turn to first every day. Thank you for shaping it into the excellent resource it is. I have learned so much in the past year, most especially from Gordon. His wisdom strikes a chord with me, so when he speaks I always pay attention.

Thanks a gazillion -- to both of you.

Eve §:)